Numero Uno

grand master
How come some Christians they literary consider that if someone ends up being a baby mama that's a result of sin? And generally speaking, do many people in modern society consider the term 'baby mama' as either 'derogatory' or 'offensive'?

recommended
What about the men who neglect to raise their own offspring? I think the biggest sin is on the men's part since most men just hit and run therefore contributing to the baby mama culture.

Black Panther

grand master
It depends on the context.

The first question about that whole baby mama culture is: "How did she become a baby mama?", was it because she slept with a married man knowing fully well what she was doing, etc?

This brings us to the point that there are two types of baby mamas:
  1. women who are baby mamas because of circumstances.
  2. women who are baby mamas because of choice.

Scorpio

grand master
I think there is a difference between a baby mama and a single mother. These two things are not the same. Let's just get that clear before anything else.

A baby mama is simply a woman who is impregnated without a wedding ring.

A single mother is a woman who is impregnated after a wedding ring but is either 'divorced' or a 'widow'.

So sex before marriage is what primarily makes some strict Christians start name-calling and shaming women who raise children out of wedlock.

Queen

grand master
What about the men who neglect to raise their own offspring? I think the biggest sin is on the men's part since most men just hit and run therefore contributing to the baby mama culture.

recommended

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Marriage is very important that's why God created both sexes for companionship. If more and more people observed that then we wouldn't be talking about the entire baby mama culture whether it's a sin or not.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Marriage is very important that's why God created both sexes for companionship. If more and more people observed that then we wouldn't be talking about the entire baby mama culture whether it's a sin or not.

Well, plenty of modern-day women won't agree with you that marriage is an achievement though. They will rather be baby mamas before they acknowledge marriage is an achievement.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Well, plenty of modern-day women won't agree with you that marriage is an achievement though. They will rather be baby mamas before they acknowledge marriage is an achievement.

When it comes to those modern-day women you don't gotta pay them any mind. Let them carry on deceiving themselves always pretending marriage is not an achievement but they’re low-key praying for one. In addition, they will also be the first ones to give you an ultimatum if they see you have something good going on in your life.

Scorpio

grand master
Man, what you are talking about is a result of too much fornication and being extremely promiscuous. That's the only way someone can end up being a baby mama and still confused who the real baby daddy is.

I guess it should be a crime in ALL countries to convince a man to raise a child who isn't his and lying to him that he is the father bruv.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
I guess it should be a crime in ALL countries to convince a man to raise a child who isn't his and lying to him that he is the father bruv.

In situations like that the baby mama always wins because once you put your name on the child's birth-cerficate there is no turning back even if you proceed to get a DNA test.

The law has a tendency to rule in favor of the baby mama.

Queen

grand master
Many rappers have baby mamas because money is the root of all enjoyment.

And in that enjoyment comes so much sexual temptation of busting raw nuts inside beautiful Instagram models, slay queens and socialites who basically be throwing themselves on these Hip Hop rappers.

Going in raw in anything that walks, that is poverty mentality. Period!

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
So what can be done to minimize baby mama drama?

If people in society don't value the standard Christian family unit of raising children in a harmonious healthy environment then I don't see how the baby mama culture will be on the decline.

Don't forget the mainstream media promotion of people experimenting with their sexuality can also lead to a rise in baby mama culture too.