Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
Rae Sremmurd a hip-hop music duo are getting ready to release their much anticipated third studio album, Sremmlife 3 which is set to drop on the 27th of April. They have as expected released a couple of hot singles and that's from Swae Lee's Swaecation and Slim Jxmmi's Jxmtro. But in this case, Rae Sremmurd has joined forces with Travis Scott (i.e., Kylie Jenner's baby daddy) to cook up this hot new hip hop single titled "Close".

And if you liked Swae Lee's "Guatemala" you sure are going to enjoy this Rae Sremmurd "Close" song because time after time again Rae Sremmurd never stop bring out them club bangers man. Speaking of which, this song by Rae Sremmurd was produced by none other than the man himself Mike Will Made It -- the same talented music producer that produced Beyonce's song "Formation" on her sixth LP album Lemonade (2016).

Attachments

• Rae Sremmurd Close ft Travis Scott.jpg
    Rae Sremmurd Close ft Travis Scott.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 419

Scorpio

grand master
This Rae Sremmurd Sremmlife 3 album is gonna be long asf, they’ve dropped like 4 singles as of now.

Black Panther

grand master
All of Travis Scott's latest features have been mediocre and sound like "Huncho Jack" throwaway songs...

Let's hope Astroworld sounds rodeo-ish and he doesn’t fall off with his new played out hjjh sound.

Scorpio

grand master
All of Travis Scott's latest features have been mediocre and sound like "Huncho Jack" throwaway songs...

Let's hope Astroworld sounds rodeo-ish and he doesn’t fall off with his new played out hjjh sound.

"Huncho Jack" was so average... it was fire here and there but you can tell it was rushed and the audio mixing was terrible all his new fans are d-ckriders and think everything he releases is amazing now.

Black Panther

grand master
"Huncho Jack" was so average... it was fire here and there but you can tell it was rushed and the audio mixing was terrible all his new fans are d-ckriders and think everything he releases is amazing now.

Everybody stole his (Travis Scott's) sound so he doesn’t really sound unique anymore, unfortunately.

Scorpio

grand master
Everybody stole his (Travis Scott's) sound so he doesn’t really sound unique anymore, unfortunately.

Travis Scott is all mainstream now.

He’s too high up on the charts and globally to take a risk and go back to his experimental roots, not to mention his label most likely keeps him from releasing the most insane shit I know he has in the vault unless its radio-friendly.

Astroworld is gonna be a let down at this point you can tell.

Black Panther

grand master
Travis Scott is all mainstream now. He’s too high up on the charts and globally to take a risk and go back to his experimental roots, not to mention his label most likely keeps him from releasing the most insane shit I know he has in the vault unless its radio-friendly.

Astroworld is gonna be a let down at this point you can tell.

Travis Scott needs to switch up his flow but Rae Sremmurd never disappoints.

Scorpio

grand master
That'll be different!! But that song better be like 5-6 mins long on an extremely dope a$$ beat. But Migos flow with Rae Sremmurd would be kind of strange.

I like Migos and Rae Sremmurd. I think internationally Rae Sremmurd is bigger. Both are dope though.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Latest resources