Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg was spreading the gossip of Mai Titi allegedly having a child with Zim businessman and former ZIFA Chairman Phillip Chiyangwa (Mdara Fidza).

Tatelicious Post About Mai Titi's Children 1.jpg

Tatelicious Post About Mai Titi's Children 2.jpg

Tatelicious Post About Mai Titi's Children 7.jpg

Tatelicious Post About Mai Titi's Children 3.jpg

Tatelicious Post About Mai Titi's Children 4.jpg

Tatelicious Post About Mai Titi's Children 5.jpg

Tatelicious Post About Mai Titi's Children 7.jpg

Attachments

• Tatelicious Post About Mai Titi's Children 6.jpg
    Tatelicious Post About Mai Titi's Children 6.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 433

Numero Uno

grand master
This reminds me of a time when people were saying Jackie Ngarande's baby is actually one of Phillip Chiyangwa's children.

I don't know what to believe now and I suggest people should read the law concerning defamation before they start running their mouths about things they can't verify with documented facts.

Numero Uno

grand master
Suppose this is true then what's the point of mentioning Phillip Chiyangwa being Mai Titi's baby daddy?

It must be a way of Tatelicious throwing shade at Mai Titi with the idea of trying to paint the picture of her being one of Phillip Chiyangwa's many sidechicks and jump-offs.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
It must be a way of Tatelicious throwing shade at Mai Titi with the idea of trying to paint the picture of her being one of Phillip Chiyangwa's many sidechicks and jump offs.

What I see happening in future is Tatelicious is gonna end up trying the wrong person with her antics and I am more than sure things will hit the roof.

Scorpio

grand master
Oh damn. So what is Tatelicious trying to tune us here?

Her gwans about Phillip Chiyangwa hitting Mai Titi raise the question of whether this happened prior to Mai Titi contracting HIV virus or after the fact?

Numero Uno

grand master
Oh damn. So what is Tatelicious trying to tune us here?

Her gwans about Phillip Chiyangwa hitting Mai Titi raise the question of whether this happened prior to Mai Titi contracting HIV virus or after the fact?

You can't go on Facebook and start making stories for loves and likes about people being HIV positive either because then you will have to support your stories in case you catch a lawsuit.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Nah, just like @Numero Uno said, "you can't disclose people's HIV status on Facebook." Especially, people, you have never met in your entire life.

Tatelicous didn't say Phillip Chiyangwa is HIV positive she just said Phillip Chiyangwa and Mai Titi have a child together that's all.

Scorpio

grand master
Tatelicous didn't say Phillip Chiyangwa is HIV positive she just said Phillip Chiyangwa and Mai Titi have a child together that's all.

Come on.

You know too well the masses are gonna start interpreting it as:

"Phillip Chiyangwa had a child with an HIV positive woman."

This is why there should be boundaries about what people say on Facebook since it creates damaging sensational gossip and headlines.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Come on.

You know too well the masses are gonna start interpreting it as "Phillip Chiyangwa had a child with an HIV positive woman."

This is why there should be boundaries about what people say on Facebook since it creates damaging sensational gossip and headlines.

I have told y'all already Tatelicious is treading on a very dangerous path with the way she has her fingers in so many people's pies.

But y'all still don't hear me clearly enough. It's one of these days you will hark upon my words.

Scorpio

grand master
I have done told y'all already Tatelicious is treading on a very dangerous path with the way she has her fingers in so many people's pies.

But y'all still don't hear me clear enough. It's one of these days you will hark upon my words.

People follow Tatelicious for the juicy latest gossip and that's not gonna stop anytime soon. Whether it's factual or fictitious.