Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master

Rap music artiste Tekashi 6ix9ine sat down for an interview with Power 105.1 The Breakfast Club to discuss matters concerning his music career.

Scorpio

grand master
I have no idea what Tekashi 6ix9ine songs are yet I’m hearing things about him every day.

If you’re a recording artist and people know more about your antics than your music, then you’re losing. Point. Blank. Period.

Numero Uno

grand master
Tekashi 6ix9ine told Charlamagne Tha God that he ain't Billboard records and I am confused about what he means by that. Hmmm?

Black Panther

grand master
Tekashi 6ix9ine told Charlamagne Tha God that he ain't Billboard records and I am confused about what he means by that. Hmmm?

Tekashi 69 argument wasn’t valid because Charlamagne the God doesn't have records on the Billboard charts since he doesn’t make music.

Black Panther

grand master
I have no idea what Tekashi 6ix9ine songs are yet I’m hearing things about him every day. If you’re a recording artist and people know more about your antics than your music, then you’re losing. Point. Blank. Period.

The new generation of Hip Hop cats they don't care whether you can rap or not. If they think you're cool for whatever reason they rocking with you!

Scorpio

grand master
Tekashi 6ix9ine told Charlamagne the God that he ain't Billboard records and I am confused what he means by that. Hmmm?

LOL... but Tekashi 69 on his radio show trying to get promo... If he thinks Charlamagne the God isn't relevant then why did he show up to The Breakfast Club then?

Numero Uno

grand master
[QUOTE="Ironmayne, post: 110, member: 4"LOL... but Tekashi 69 on his radio show trying to get promo... If he thinks Charlamagne the God isn't relevant then why did he show up to The Breakfast Club then?[/QUOTE]

We know Charlamagne the God because The Breakfast Club show is huge. I thought maybe I was missing the point.

Black Panther

grand master
That's because most of the new generation of Hip Hop rappers are mumble rappers.

I can agree with that but being a mumble rapper these days can literary pay bills and leave the mumble rapper with money to invest even further. The game has changed already.

Apparently we now have mumble rappers with rainbow hair trending in the Hip Hop culture. Things have changed fam.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.