What Is The Difference Between A Slay Queen and A Diva?

Shamiso

initiate
Anyone who knows what social media is and can take photos at right angles can literary establish themselves as a slay queen. It doesn't take much time or effort.

Whereas being a diva requires recognizable talent in the field of music and also being acknowledged by other A-list artists, not just the rest of the crowd since their opinions don't carry enough weight.

Black Panther

grand master
A slay queens is just a woman who is popular for being popular. All they need to do is look pretty and put tonnes of make-up until that face is caked up beyond recognizable factory settings.

A diva is what you'd also call a prima donna—a person who can grab the attention of masses even if she goes on a world tour lip-syncing.

Scorpio

grand master
Let's be honest here, talent is way overrated. ??‍♂️??‍♂️

It's not about what you know but who you know.

And for this reason, some so-called modern-day divas are where they are not because they are skilled enough, they got drilled enough, is what I would say. ??

Numero Uno

grand master
Let's be honest here, talent is way overrated. ??‍♂️??‍♂️

It's not about what you know but who you know.

And for this reason, some so-called modern-day divas are where they are not because they are skilled enough, they got drilled enough, is what I would say. ??

Alright, then... Not skilled enough, but got drilled enough. ???

Shamiso

initiate
Come on just say I am right.

Partially, oan.

It's not like every slay queen out there cares much about being in the music industry.

They don't care, and they probably will make more money staying in their lane than spending valuable time into something which they are not built for.