general What y'all think of Nadia Nakai's "Bossing Up With Bragga" series?

Black Panther

grand master
Where do you see Nadia Nakia in five years time?

She will probably evolve from just being known as a South African female rapper to being a businesswoman.

She could venture into the fashion business or she could perhaps launch her own record company ... The sky is the limit.

Scorpio

grand master
Where do you see Nadia Nakia in five years time?

The Hip Hop game can be very volatile so in 5 years' time, no one might be checking for Nadia Nakai.

I am not trying to be a hater or something but back in the day, people were checking for Teargas in the South African Hip Hop scene.

But now you have got Cassper Nyovest, AKA who are in the limelight than they used to so that just shows nothing is promised in the Hip Hop game.

Black Panther

grand master
The Hip Hop game can be very volatile so in 5 years' time no one might be checking for Nadia Nakai.

I am not trying to be a hater or something but back in the day, people were checking for Teargas in the South African Hip Hop scene.

But now you have got Cassper Nyovest, AKA who are in the limelight than they used to so that just shows nothing is promised in the Hip Hop game.

The question you have to answer is that has Cassper Nyovest achieved everything Teargas has achieved in the SA Hip Hop game?

Numero Uno

grand master
The question you have to answer is that has Cassper Nyovest achieved everything Teargas has achieved in the SA Hip Hop game?

I think Teargas "Dark or Blue" is a classic South African Hip Hop album.

But I just think that comparing Cassper Nyovest to Teargas is like comparing apples to oranges because Teargas is rap music group and Cassper Nyovest is a solo SA rapper.