Which one of you slid into Luminitsa's Instagram DMs?

It looks like one of y'all took time to slide into Luminitsa's Instagram DMs and write an entire epic poem showering her love. Damn! Y'all oans are thirsty fo' sho'.

Attachments

• Luminista Instagram DM Post.png
    Luminista Instagram DM Post.png
    381.2 KB · Views: 488
  • Luminista Instagram DM.png
    Luminista Instagram DM.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 321

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I don't know what to make of this. So here goes nothing.

Attachments

• Russell Goreraza and Luminista 2.png
    Russell Goreraza and Luminista 2.png
    293.8 KB · Views: 744
  • Russell Goreraza and Luminista 3.jpg
    Russell Goreraza and Luminista 3.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 667
  • Russell Goreraza and Lumi.png
    Russell Goreraza and Lumi.png
    768.7 KB · Views: 1,194

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
So just because people were dancing together at Genius Kadungure's All White Party does that mean they are now dating.

That's how people start rumors. I ain't buying that. Luminista and Russell Goreraza I find it to be an odd match honestly. On the other hand, you never know since nothing is impossible. I have also wondered how she manages to finance her lifestyle. This could be it.

Numero Uno

grand master
That's how people start rumors. I ain't buying that. Luminista and Russell Goreraza I find it to be an odd match honestly. On the other hand, you never know since nothing is impossible. I have also wondered how she manages to finance her lifestyle. This could be it.

I heard she gets a couple of child support checks from her ex-husband, the soccer player - I forgot his name.

R

Reasonably Badass

I heard she gets a couple of child support checks from her ex-husband, the soccer player - I forgot his name.

Luminitsa Jemwa's ex-husband that's Nyasha Mushekwi. He currently plays for Chinese Super League club Zhejiang. BTW, Zhejiang Football Club established itself as Zhejiang Greentown Football Club in 1998. The club started in the lower divisions of Chinese football, but it rapidly progressed and earned promotion to the Chinese Super League in 2006. Ever since, the club has consistently positioned itself as a mid-table team in the league, occasionally venturing into the upper echelons of the table.

Attachments

• Nyasha Mushekwi wearing Zhejiang Professional Football Club soccer jersey.jpg
    Nyasha Mushekwi wearing Zhejiang Professional Football Club soccer jersey.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 61