occult Are There Secret Societies In Zimbabwe?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Y'all should use common sense before you type nonsense.

When have you ever seen Pokello Nare being political?

Oh... so because it's now Pokello, now you are mad. :confused:

Last time I checked some of y'all Zimbos were trying to cancel Jah Prayzah, and other Military Touch Movement members saying he is Team Lacoste.

Double standards? :unsure:

Queen

grand master
I ain't did jack. I just asked a question, a normal person would ask.

Bla Jedza we now know you. This is what y'all do all the time. You stir things up and play the victim.

You yourself you know what you were doing tryna link Pokello to G40 just because she has family ties with Ignatius Chombo.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Oh... so because it's now Pokello, now you are mad. :confused:

Last time I checked some of y'all Zimbos were trying to cancel Jah Prayzah, and other Military Touch Movement members saying he is Team Lacoste.

Double standards? :unsure:

Why would a musician put on a military uniform if he wasn't aligned with Team Lacoste?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Why would a musician put on a military uniform if he wasn't aligned with Team Lacoste?

He was a brand ambassador of the Zimbabwe National Army during the time.

It doesn't mean he was Team Lacoste or politically affiliated like what people in Zimbabwe think.

Jah Prayzah is a good musician and Zimbos now have a habit of trying to bring him down with fabrications and fibs which don't hold any water.

Queen

grand master
He was a brand ambassador of the Zimbabwe National Army during the time.

It doesn't mean he was Team Lacoste or politically affiliated like what people in Zimbabwe think.

Jah Prayzah is a good musician and Zimbos now have a habit of trying to bring him down with fabrications and fibs which don't hold any water.

Yeah, right. :cautious:

Status
This post is closed for further replies.