Can We Talk About Modern-Day Mobile Auditing Between Couples?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
To what extent is modern-day mobile auditing between couples perfectly okay or downright entirely bad altogether?

And by that, I am talmbout one partner or both of them occasionally going through each other's phones randomly on short notice?

Scorpio

grand master
For your own mental health avoid it because you might misunderstand some things you may see. By the way, the advent of social media has done more harm than good for most relationships.

Numero Uno

grand master
For your own mental health avoid it because you might misunderstand some things you may see. By the way, the advent of social media has done more harm than good for most relationships.

@Scorpio @Shamiso

I disagree with this, there is information you won’t get to know if you don't spy on their privacy. That information can kill you and can also save your life.

Bla Jedza

apprentice

If you misunderstand, then seek clarification.

Scorpio

grand master
If you misunderstand, then seek clarification.

The major problem or perhaps the point you are missing is that for some people once they have a certain narrative in their heads about something best believe things might never ever be the same for that particular relationship.

Shamiso

initiate
The major problem or perhaps the point you are missing is that for some people once they have a certain narrative in their heads about something best believe things might never ever be the same for that particular relationship.

Exactly, please tell them ohh!

It’s not always about ‘hiding’, because once you have a biased mind and start checking their phone, an ordinary compliment from another person can be enough for you to start arguing!

Bla Jedza

apprentice

If you want to keep secrets then don't get married because in marriage you have to be open to each other.

Y'all need to really take some time and think about this: what is marriage if y'all both can’t navigate your phones freely? If the relationship is something else then I can understand.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
If you want to keep secrets then don't get married because in marriage you have to be open to each other.

Y'all need to really take some time and think about this: what is marriage if y'all both can’t navigate your phones freely? If the relationship is something else then I can understand.

Inini hangu, I think there are some things your spouse is not supposed to know otherwise they will use that against you especially if you end up being in a messy divorce.

It's better to just hide it from them. Saka maya boss. Itai henyu mega zvekusasa zvinhu zvese zvawaita kana kusiya any exhibit.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Inini hangu, I think there are some things your spouse is not supposed to know otherwise they will use that against you especially if you end up being in a messy divorce.

It's better to just hide it from them. Saka maya boss. Itai henyu mega zvekusasa zvinhu zvese zvawaita kana kusiya any exhibit.

Iwewe wacho unenge wambozviitirei in the first place kana uchiziva kuti ma1 if they have to find out kuti wakadai so and ukabva wadai so futi.

Shamiso

initiate
Again for the nth time... why date or marry her if you don't trust her?

In the times we live in @Bla Jedza you can't go into any relationship with 100% committed trust. You just have to leave some room for error and disappointment.

I get what y'all trying to say but haaa, mazino when reality kicks in yet it all sounds good in theory.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.