Family Tree record label CEO and award-winning South African hip-hop rapper Cassper Nyovest has released the official music video for his song Ksazobalit. The music video features cameo appearances from well-known South African celebrities and that is, Pearl Thusi and Somizi.

Attachments

• Cassper Nyovest - Ksazobalit.jpeg
    Cassper Nyovest - Ksazobalit.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 492
  • Cassper Nyovest - Ksazobalit Music Video.jpg
    Cassper Nyovest - Ksazobalit Music Video.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 889

Black Panther

grand master
Every time Cassper Nyovest releases new music he is constantly proving himself to be one of the most creative and best South African rap music artists in the industry right now.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I love the video, I think people expected Cassper Nyovest's Ksazobalit record to be one of those cheesy turn-up rap music videos with hot babes and cars but then again Cassper is a marketing genius and went all out to do something different, something that most of these SA Hip Hop rappers wish they could have done first.

I am sure we will see other SA rappers trying to copy Cassper's video concepts and engage in clout-chasing tactics on anything that Cassper Nyovest and the rest of the Family Tree artists do.

Attachments

• Somizi in Cassper Nyovest's Ksazobalit Music Video.jpg
    Somizi in Cassper Nyovest's Ksazobalit Music Video.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 406
  • Cassper Nyovest Comment on His Ksazobalit Music Video.png
    Cassper Nyovest Comment on His Ksazobalit Music Video.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 453

Numero Uno

grand master
I am confident Ksazobalit is definitely going to scoop a couple of awards in this year's South African Hip Hop Awards.