Celina Powell talks about 6ix9ine and his baby mama

Scorpio

grand master
This girl Celina Powell is just clout chasing and trying to use both Tekashi 6ix9ine and DJ Akademiks for a come up.

Scorpio

grand master
Why do people keep up with all these narcissistic insecure social media addicts for?

Because people want the same clout just to smash these thots and these thots want the rich dudes to get them what they want when they want it. It's basically the get-rich-or-die-trying mentality.

Numero Uno

grand master
Because life today is all about being messy and getting in other people's business and all that.

She is getting more clout and making money off the attention everyone keeps giving her whether you hate her or not she makes money and she probably doesn't sleep with the dudes she says she does or do anything she says she does. People now do crazy things for clout and the shock value! Celina Powell is a perfect example of a clout chaser but DJ Akademiks is the master of clout chasing so I guess Celina Powell is learning from the best when it comes down to clout chasing.

Black Panther

grand master
@Numero Uno I hate this generation of "kids." The way they talk with these incomplete words e.g bish, and then all these fake accents including how they act. It's really sad and embarrassing, I'm embarrassed for them, like seriously. What is going on with this world, it's so scary. They look so stupid. Celina Powell has ruined her reputation and is okay with it, I'm trying to understand, but I just don't, I don't get it. I doubt if Celina Powell can ever be hired for a corporate job given how messy she is.