Davido and Boity Thulo nasty confrontation after Genius Kadungure's All White Party

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Nigerian Afrobeat sensation Davido (i.e., David Adeleke) is said to have been caught up in a nasty argument with South African celebrity and socialite Boity (i.e., Boitumelo Thulo). The local reports mentioned that the confrontation between Boity Thulo and Davido took place at a hotel in Harare after Davido had finished performing at Genius Kadungure's All White Party which was held at HICC, Harare.

Some of the supporting acts at Ginimbi's All White Party were Jah Prayzah (i.e., Mukudzei Mukombe), Killer T, and Military Touch Movement artist ExQ (i.e., Enock Munhenga). Speculations about the scuffle between Davido and Boity Thulo also state that Davido made sexual advances toward the South African media personality but these unwanted advances were turned down which escalated the whole entire situation.

Attachments

• Davido and Boity Thulo Fight in Harare.jpg
    Davido and Boity Thulo Fight in Harare.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 961
  • Davido and Boity Thulo Fight after Genius Kadungure's All White Party.jpg
    Davido and Boity Thulo Fight after Genius Kadungure's All White Party.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,141

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I am trying to understand why Boity Thulo traveled all the way from South Africa to attend this Genius Kadungure's All-White Party featuring Davido. If Boity Thulo was booked to show up at Genius Kadungure's All-White Party then it makes sense for her to be there.

Plot Twist: So apparently there is a story that Zim hip-hop female rapper Kikky Badass actually went on Instagram Live saying Boity Thulo and this other female fashion designer were giving each other head at Davido's show at Ginimbi's All White Party.

P.S. There is another story circulating about the argument between Davido and Boity Thulo. The gossip in a nutshell is that there were four women in Davido's Hotel room including Boity Thulo. But one of the women in the room had his boyfriend figure out that she had gone with Davido. So he came to Davido's hotel room to get his woman, apparently, he ended up being aggressive towards her, and Boity Thulo intervened confronting Davido's squad why they aren't doing anything to stop the dude from confronting his alleged girlfriend who had lied that she doesn't have a man. Emotions were up in the air, and it is said Boity Thulo slapped one of Davido's which infuriated Davido to the point where Davido is said to have told Boity Thulo not to set foot in Nigeria. Boity Thulo allegedly replied by saying "I don't care for Nigeria."

Attachments

• Kikky Badass IG Live about Davido and Boity Thulo.png
    Kikky Badass IG Live about Davido and Boity Thulo.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 846
  • Boity Thulo and Davido gossip.png
    Boity Thulo and Davido gossip.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 826

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
This Davido and Boity Thulo tea is juicy... :coffee:. So Davido posted two Instagram stories saying:

• :ROFLMAO:"No more horny hungry heaux around me! RUBBISH!"
  • "Wants to be back on TV so bad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:"

Attachments

• Davido message to Boity Thulo.png
    Davido message to Boity Thulo.png
    313.4 KB · Views: 722
  • Davido responds to Boity Thulo.png
    Davido responds to Boity Thulo.png
    287.3 KB · Views: 808

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Do you think that Boity Thulo will ever come back to Zimbabwe to host another Ginimbi's All White Party?

Boity will only probably come for something else besides this. To be honest I don't foresee Boity Thulo wanting to be involved with anything that has to do with Genius Kadungure or Davido for that matter. I could be wrong, but who knows really?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...so Kikky Badass went on Twitter to deny that she didn't mention on her live Instagram that Boity Thulo and the next deij were taking turns giving Davido neck.

Attachments

• Kikky Badass respond to Davido and Boity Thulo fight.png
    Kikky Badass respond to Davido and Boity Thulo fight.png
    98 KB · Views: 1,249

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
@Borrowdale Barron that's because this other dude on Twitter said wack Zim rappers like Kikky Badass are the reason why international artists don't come to Zimbabwe because people like Kikky Badass create more drama than they make hit records. :cry:

Attachments

• Tweet about Kikky Badass, Davido, Boity Thulo, Ginimbi All White Party.png
    Tweet about Kikky Badass, Davido, Boity Thulo, Ginimbi All White Party.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 1,260
  • Kikky Badass respond to rumors about Davido, Boity Thulo and Ginimbi All White Party.png
    Kikky Badass respond to rumors about Davido, Boity Thulo and Ginimbi All White Party.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,069

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
The fact that Kikky Badass is taking her time to respond to these allegations is now making me think otherwise. But you know what they say, don't you? "A hit dog will holler." After all, was Kikky Badass even there at the Ginimbi All-White Party? I am asking for a friend.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The fact that Kikky Badass is taking her time to respond to these allegations is now making me think otherwise. But you know what they say, don't you? "A hit dog will holler." After all, was Kikky Badass even there at the Ginimbi All-White Party? I am asking for a friend.

I don't know if Kikky Badass attended the show.