Did Jackie Ngarande come into limelight because of Pokello Nare?

E

Emre

Recently, Star FM radio disc jockey Ollah 7 (Owen Madondo) asked Jackie Ngarande whether she came into the limelight because of her former friend, Pokello Nare. Jackie responded to DJ Ollah 7 by saying that she did not become well-known because of the Queen of Swagger.

According to Jackie, she became a celebrity in Zimbabwe because of her modeling career when she was being managed by former Miss Zimbabwe princess model Mercy Mushaninga. In addition, she stated that she has worked hard to build her own brand and reputation and that she is proud of the accomplishments she has made in her career.

And despite no longer being friends with Pokello—who now has a new bestie Tanya Chikuni—Jackie also said that she has no ill will towards her and wishes her well in her own endeavors. She emphasized that she has moved on from that chapter of her life, and is focused on her own path to success.

Overall, it seems that Jackie is comfortable in her own skin and is not concerned with being associated with her former friend. She remains focused on her career and her own personal growth.

Attachments

• Did Jackie Ngarande come into limelight because of Pokello Nare.jpg
    Did Jackie Ngarande come into limelight because of Pokello Nare.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 54
recommended
S
DJ Ollah 7 is right guys.

It is irrefutable that many people are familiar with Jackie due to her association with Pokello. However, severing ties with Pokello was a smart move for Jackie, as it allowed her to step out of Pokello's shadow and establish her own identity. I wouldn't be surprised if Tanya Chikuni eventually follows suit and distances herself from Pokello once she is finished pursuing the fame and attention that comes with being associated with her.
I listened to the rest of the interview and I gotta say Jackie Ngarande did a fantastic job during her interview with DJ Ollah. She was able to answer all of his questions with ease, showing her extensive knowledge of the different topics at hand.

One of the things that stood out was how well she handled DJ Ollah's tough questions. Instead of getting flustered or defensive, Jackie remained calm and collected. She took the time to carefully consider each question and provided thoughtful and well-articulated responses. Perhaps Jackie has received excellent media training.

P.S. Ollah was trying to start drama with that Pokello question. His interview style is somewhat similar to Charlamagne tha God.

S

Skylar

DJ Ollah 7 is right guys.

It is irrefutable that many people are familiar with Jackie due to her association with Pokello. However, severing ties with Pokello was a smart move for Jackie, as it allowed her to step out of Pokello's shadow and establish her own identity. I wouldn't be surprised if Tanya Chikuni eventually follows suit and distances herself from Pokello once she is finished pursuing the fame and attention that comes with being associated with her.

recommended

Shamiso

initiate
Jackie isn't making sense. There are some missing details she just doesn't want to divulge. What the hell does "We stopped being friends because of growth", really mean? Someone was being immature or dramatic? To me, it sounds like she is saying Pokello was slowing down her growth. ;)

M

Michael

Jackie isn't making sense. There are some missing details she just doesn't want to divulge. What the hell does "We stopped being friends because of growth" really mean? Someone was being immature or dramatic? To me, it sounds like she is saying Pokello was stunting her growth.

Normally when two women who were like besties stop getting along it is highly likely because of a mbinga somewhere caught up in the mix. I am not entirely saying they wanted the same shoroma, but rather that someone was talking behind the other person's back.

Latest resources