Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Jackie Ngarande is not very amused with Mafaro's blog after the gossip website posted a series of articles that addressed her using negative connotations of her being more of a "slay queen" rather than a woman who has a passion and is capable of uplifting Zimbabwean women through her foundation and her support for single mothers.

Jackie posted an Instagram story to express how she feels about Mafaro and she made it clear that no matter how much shade Mafaro throws at her she will still be successful because she is more than a slay queen.

She went on to disparage Mafaro's journalism skills and made a proposition to say, journalism is more than taking screenshots and uploading them without writing meaningful articles of substance after doing enough research.

Earlier on, Jacqueline was selected as the brand ambassador for The Single Mother Foundation which was started by Flo Matambanadzo, and this is what may have brewed the feud between Jackie and Mafaro since the way Mafaro presented the matter on the blog wasn't cutting it for Jacqueline but rather undermining her success.

Attachments

• Jackie Ngarande Not Happy About Mafaro.Com.jpg
    Jackie Ngarande Not Happy About Mafaro.Com.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 847
  • Flo Matambanadzo (CEO of The Single Mother Foundation).jpg
    Flo Matambanadzo (CEO of The Single Mother Foundation).jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 172

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Welp, it's just another rough day in the life of these so-called Zim celebs.

If Jacqueline Ngarande can't even handle the criticism or shade that people are going to throw at her, I think she should step down as the ambassador of The Single Mother Foundation.

She comes across as one of the Zim Celebs who can't take the heat.

Olinda Chapel is actually better at handling shade than Jackie Ngarande given the fact that so many articles have been written about her on Mafaro's blog and NewsDzeZimbabwe ever since she was with Stunner right to the time she got married to Tytan Njabulo Nkomo

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
So are you saying Jackie Ngarande shouldn't respond to the bad publicity from Mafaro?

The interesting thing is Jackie Ngarande said Mafaro will never be relevant like some of the celeb gossip websites which is a contradictory statement in the sense that, her putting time and effort into responding to Mafaro makes it even more relevant and drives traffic to the website.

She should have put her phone down instead of making a post about it on sosho media.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The interesting thing is Jackie Ngarande said Mafaro will never be relevant like some of the celeb gossip websites which is a contradictory statement in the sense that, her putting time and effort into responding to Mafaro makes it even more relevant and drives traffic to the website.

She should have put her phone down instead of making a post about it on sosho media.

Jackie Ngarande is entitled to her own opinion about Mafaro (or NewsDzeZimbabwe) so I don't see the issue here.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Jackie Ngarande is entitled to her own opinion about Mafaro so I don't see the issue here.

With that point you have made, then it follows people who post comments on Mafaro's blog are also entitled to their opinions about Jackie Ngarande being nothing but a Zim slay queen.

It's a fair game, isn't it?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
With that point you have made, then it follows people who post comments on Mafaro's blog are also entitled to their opinions about Jackie Ngarande being nothing but a Zim slay queen.

It's a fair game, isn't it?

No, because people who comment on Mafaro's website make random claims without showing receipts.

They should provide receipts that Jackie Ngarande is a Zim slay queen since the phrase 'slay queen' is sometimes synonymous with "courtesan". It's covert slut-shaming too. And to make matters worse in the comments section at Mafaro they insinuate that Jackie Ngarande's main source of income is derived from her slay queen activities with Joseph Tazviona Mhaka, Ginimbi Genius Kadungure, etc. So she has the right to say how she feels about those non-substantial rumors.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
@Lenard Whenever there is smoke, there's fire and most rumors usually turn out to be true.

Disclaimer: I am not saying all things said about Jackie Ngarande on Mafaro's website are true but let's be realistic - what does Jackie Ngarande do which supports her lifestyle? I am just asking...

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Whenever there is smoke, there's fire and most rumors usually turn out to be true.

Disclaimer: I am not saying all things said about Jackie Ngarande on Mafaro's website are true but let's be realistic - what does Jackie Ngarande do which supports her lifestyle? I am just asking...

Jackie Ngarande has no obligation to disclose her income statements to the public except to tax authorities like ZIMRA.

And why are people so interested in other people's business like that?

I find it tasteless when people ascribe the term "Zim slay queen" to a random woman without doing any research?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Jackie Ngarande has no obligation to disclose her income statements to the public except to tax authorities like ZIMRA.

And why are people so interested in other people's business like that?

I find it tasteless when people ascribe the word "slay queen" to a random woman without doing any research?

Come on, you are reaching. You know it.

What business does Jackie Ngarande own?

If it was Pokello Nare I would understand that she has been hustling but Jackie Ngarande nothing ever comes up about businesses she runs or any other business she has operated.

The common thing which comes up about Jackie Ngarande is her hanging around with Pokello Nare at Ginimbi Genius Kadungure's All White Party, alongside Tazviona Mhaka, etc.

People at Mafaro's website are basically alluding that Jackie Ngarande is pretentious because she presents herself as a wealthy individual but still hasn't reached the level of local Zim female entrepreneurs like Zodwa Mkandla, Karen Mutasa, etc.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Come on, you are reaching. You know it.

What business does Jackie Ngarande have? If it was Pokello Nare I would understand that she has been hustling but Jackie Ngarande nothing ever comes up about businesses she runs or any other business she has operated.

The common thing which comes up about Jackie Ngarande is her with Pokello at Ginimbi Genius Kadungure's All White Party, alongside Tazvi Mhaka.

People at Mafaro's website are basically alluding that Jackie Ngarande is pretentious because she presents herself as a wealthy individual but still hasn't reached the level of local Zim female entrepreneurs like Zodwa Mkandla, Karen Mutasa, etc.

And what's wrong with Jackie Ngarande attending Genius Kadungure -- Ginimbi's All White Parties?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
And what's wrong with Jackie Ngarande attending Ginimbi's All White Parties?

I never said there is anything wrong with Jackie Ngarande showing up to Genius Kadungure Ginimbi's All White Parties.

It's just that it's all that most people notice about her other than her alleged businesses she might be operating.

(...in fact, Jackie Ngarande attending Genius Kadungure's All White Parties might also be another way of her meeting potential clientele for her firm - no irony intended...) :unsure:

For example, instead of Jackie Ngarande focusing on promoting her businesses that's if she has any, she actually allocated her precious limited time of the day to respond to Mafaro and the people who post comments on Mafaro's website.

What does that tell you?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
What do you make of these comments about Jacqueline Ngarande?

You see that's the type of vitriol Jackie is saying it's rubbish.

Attachments

• Mafaro Jackie Ngarande Comments.png
    Mafaro Jackie Ngarande Comments.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,015