Numero Uno

grand master
Do you think when it comes to love, dating, and relationships there are some men who are truly committed and faithful to their wives or girlfriends feeling the urge to have a fling with other women?

recommended
O
I feel like only wealthy men's actions or loyalty should be taken into account for consideration when determining whether the majority of men in a society or a particular culture are faithful or not since they have more resources and options to cheat with.

Poor men have a tendency to be more faithful because they have less access to women (e.g., slay queens, IG models, etc). Otherwise, that is the essence of my argument—money always reveals a person's true character.

P.S. Yes broke men can cheat as well but I think y'all got my point already.
G

Gisela

@Numero Uno Some husbands don't cheat because they have millions of dollars in assets and it's not worth losing half of that through a divorce over some kitty. Well, that's a married man's problem but nonetheless, that is yet another valid reason.

M

Mia

Folks shouldn't have options if they are in a long-term committed relationship.

Folks should only be looking for and weighing options when a relationship or marriage ends.

D

Daudi

It's not rocket science that married women cheat more than men. Nonetheless, trust is a thousand times harder to get back once it's lost. Almost impossible.

B

Bahari

By nature if a man can cheat he would. The irony is many woman aren't attracted to men that don't have options. So subconsciously numerous women are attracted to cheaters and deadbeats.

T

Thanos

It's not rocket science that married women cheat more than men.

Yeah, many women get hit on numerous times in a day it's only so many times they can say no. Eventually, they will give that box up to someone else, it's in their nature... nothing you can do about it.

C

Cain Marko

It's not rocket science that married women cheat more than men.

Not all of them but Trying to start a life with a slag is where many men fail at and a slag will lie even if you catch them with a stick in their mouth they will swear they ain't cheating.

A

Ashurbanipal

Not all of them but Trying to start a life with a slag is where many men fail at and a slag will lie even if you catch them with a stick in their mouth they will swear they ain't cheating.

How you get dem, is how you lose dem.

Another thing is if you treat her like a celebrity she will treat you like a fan.

D

Dominikos Petrakis

Yeah, many women get hit on numerous times in a day it's only so many times they can say no. Eventually, they will give that box up to someone else, it's in their nature... nothing you can do about it.

Cold facts.

And never date or marry a chick with a male best friend.