makuhwa Does The Concept Of 'Having Chimuti' Apply To All People?

Numero Uno

grand master
To what extent does the concept of 'having chimuti' apply to all people and is that something which carries any logical reasoning to those who constantly proclaim we can all have chimuti?

Black Panther

grand master
My common sense tells me, all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

Therefore, there are a few variables that make it illogical to conclude that everyone can have chimuti and these are:
  • social upbringing and generational wealth.
  • the difference in hard work and consistency.
  • the difference in intelligence and networking skills.
  • etc.

Queen

grand master
Unfortunately, we don't live in a world which by default offers every individual the same opportunity so for that reason everyone can't have chimuti.

Even in matters of political clout, power is structured in the form of a pyramid. There are plenty of charlatans on the bottom and only a few who actually pull the strings right at the top of the pyramid.

Although I do understand the notion of people saying that everyone can have chimuti and where they are coming from but the question will always be, 'how does that accurately represent reality?'

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Maybe in the next world but definitely not in this current world. The major argument I have for y'all is that people are not born the same.

So taking that into account how can it be possible for 'ALL PEOPLE' to have chimuti. It just doesn't make sense at all.

Furthermore, many people have different goals and could care less about how someone defines success because in the long run someone's definition of success it's not something that will relate to them.

The most important thing should be people not putting others down saying, "I have chimuti and y'all can't amount to anything else unless y'all bow down to me."

Queen

grand master
You can have a talent and still be lazy. But when talent works hard it's over! ????

Your point is debatable because those with financial power can make it difficult for those with a talent to have the amount of recognition they probably should have due to either manipulating people's perception or using money as a means of malicious blackmail.

In summary, I will simply say Talent should NEVER make a person think they will make it big!

Scorpio

grand master
Your point is debatable because those with financial power can make it difficult for those with a talent to have the amount of recognition they probably should have due to either manipulating people's perception or using money as a means of malicious blackmail.

In summary, I will simply say Talent should NEVER make a person think they will make it big!

Of course, money answers all things and I get what you are saying. Still, talent will always remain useful to those who can use it efficiently not those who just sit on it.

Latest resources