Canadian hip-hop artist Aubrey Drake Graham is currently facing a court order, they say he gots tah either testify under oath ("deposition") or show up in court in connection with the ongoing case 'bout the murder of wan musician XXXTentacion (Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy). The prosecutors ain't never said Champagne Papi was involved in XXXTentacion's death, they just say that XXXTentacion was killed back in June 2018 during a robbery near a motorcycle shop in Pompano Beach that got real violent real quick.

The idea that Drizzy Drake got somethin' to do with XXXTentacion's death comes from Mauricio Padilla, the defense attorney for one of the suspects, Diedrich Williams. Williams, along with Michael Boatwright and Trayvon Newsom, they all pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder. Due to the beef between Drake and the late rapper XXXTentacion, who was shot dead in 2018, Padilla thinks "the Certified Lover Boy" got somethin' to do with XXXTentacion's death. To try to prove it, he tried to subpoena Champagne Papi last month.

But the court documents say Drake didn't show up for his testimonial date on January 27th and now they say he gotta appear and testify via Zoom video on February 24th. If he don't show up again, they could charge him with contempt of court.

Attachments

• Drizzy Drake ordered fi sidong fi wan disposition or show op fi court.jpg
    Drizzy Drake ordered fi sidong fi wan disposition or show op fi court.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 49
A

Ann-Christin

What was the reason behind XXXTentacion and Drake's beef?

XXXTentacion and Drake had rap beef over rap flows. I doubt he actually had anything to do with this. Those oans are just scared so they're just using anything they can. It's weird because there's no proof or evidence that Drake sent these dudes so I'm not sure why the court is trying to make him appear over rap beef.

X

Xangani

XXXTentacion and Drake had rap beef over rap flows. I doubt he actually had anything to do with this. Those oans are just scared so they're just using anything they can. It's weird because there's no proof or evidence that Drake sent these dudes so I'm not sure why the court is trying to make him appear over rap beef.

It wasn't just about flows or clout chasing. X posted a photoshopped pic of a Drake look-alike sucking blambi and then posted something about Drake's mother.