Numero Uno

grand master
Kanye West sat down for a long-awaited and iconic interview with The Breakfast Club radio host Charlamagne tha God. Kanye West discussed his thoughts on Jay-Z and Beyonce not attending his wedding, he also went on to talk about his vision as a businessman to build a fashion empire and inspire his fans that anything can be done regardless of people not showing you support or connecting with your vision.

Scorpio

grand master
Jay-Z and Beyonce should have gone to Kanye West's wedding with Kim Kardashian! I knew that hurt him!! what bad friends! :confused:

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I think Kanye West is trying to talk to the youth at a higher level. A level that has the potential to get the youth to have a revolution of thoughts in their minds.

This is a level of higher conscientiousness and self-awareness is inspiring. All the mumble rappers should take notes when the wise are speaking.

PS. I wonder why Jay-Z and Beyonce really didn’t attend his wedding?

Scorpio

grand master
I think Kanye West is trying to talk to the youth at a higher level. A level that has the potential to get the youth to have a revolution of thoughts in their minds.

This is a level of higher conscientiousness and self-awareness is inspiring. All the mumble rappers should take notes when the wise are speaking.

PS. I wonder why Jay-Z and Beyonce really didn’t attend his wedding?

I got mad love for Kanye West. His mindset is on a whole different level. Simple people don’t understand geniuses.

He has a beautiful family with Kim Kardashian.

But for silly reasons, people view Kanye West as crazy and all over the place.

Black Panther

grand master
I got mad love for Kanye West. His mindset is on a whole different level. Simple people don’t understand geniuses.

He has a beautiful family with Kim Kardashian.

But for silly reasons, people view Kanye West as crazy and all over the place.

Oh please, Kanye West he is out of touch with how everyday people live. That is what happens when you try to be too deep...

You come off as a rambler, the point is missed, and no longer makes any sense. Furthermore, his obsession with Barack Obama is really weird.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Oh please, Kanye West he is out of touch with how everyday people live. That is what happens when you try to be too deep... You come off as a rambler, the point is missed, and no longer makes any sense. Furthermore, his obsession with Barack Obama is really weird.

Everybody calling Kanye West “crazy” and “a clown” are all lost.

Black Panther

grand master
Everybody calling Kanye West “crazy” and “a clown” is all lost.

The Kardashian curse got to Kanye West though.

The main reason why some prominent people in the industry won't show him support here and there whether it's the fashion business, music business, tech business is because of the Kardashians.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
How can you talk about branding when you’re married to an entire brand. :unsure:

So what do I see? He has been brainwashed... but still not crazy and he is fighting a fight he can't really win alone.

His main core fan base is the black community hence without catering to that fan base his ventures will flop big time.

Scorpio

grand master
The Kardashians did something to Kanye's thoughts. You know what Kanye West is one of the biggest coon walking on planet earth.

A genius cannot be normal, you cannot be exceptional at something and be normal.

Small-minded people will never understand what he is saying and coming from.

His mind and vision are out of this world and most can't register that.

Remember back in the day they thought Nikola Tesla was crazy when he talked about an electric car. And that was in 1880 C.E.

Black Panther

grand master
A genius cannot be normal, you cannot be exceptional at something and be normal.

Small-minded people will never understand what he is saying and coming from.

His mind and vision are out of this world and most can't register that.

Remember back in the day they thought Nikola Tesla was crazy when he talked about an electric car. And that was in 1880 C.E.

Nikola Tesla was a scientist who actually knew what he was doing. Kanye West should stick to music because doesn’t even know about politics.

He comes off being so ignorant when it comes to his political thoughts. In short, you can't compare Nikola Tesla and Kanye West.

Scorpio

grand master
Nikola Tesla was a scientist who actually knew what he was doing. Kanye West should stick to music because doesn’t even know about politics.

He comes off being so ignorant when it comes to his political thoughts. In short, you can't compare Nikola Tesla and Kanye West.

Politics is ambiguous you can’t say a person doesn’t know about politics. There are too many viewers to discredit a person's political views and foresight.

Therefore you can't say Kanye West doesn't know anything about politics.

Kanye West is free to support Donald Trump if he wants to just like Beyonce and Jay-Z supported Barack and Michelle Obama

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Kanye West's entire philosophy is about making people perceive him as “brave” and applauding him when he really just says pretty basic surface-level stuff.

Scorpio

grand master
Kanye West's entire philosophy is about making people perceive him as “brave” and applauding him when he really just says pretty basic surface-level stuff.

The media is making him out to be crazy. I hear him talk so much sense.

Black Panther

grand master
Kanye’s entire philosophy is about making people perceive him as “brave” and applauding him when he really just says pretty basic surface-level stuff.

It's two coons side by side in this interview. Nobody cares about Kanye anymore he jumped ship a long time ago with Kim.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
It's two coons side by side in this interview. Nobody cares about Kanye anymore he jumped ship a long time ago with Kim.

Sometimes Kanye West be wilding but sometimes he's thinking so deep that even the masses will not understand.

He doesn't care about how people feel. He's a creative who wants to create and progress. He does what he feels. That's how he sees it from my perspective.

He does what he feels.

Scorpio

grand master
Sometimes Kanye West be wilding but sometimes he's thinking so deep that even the masses will not understand.

He doesn't care about how people feel. He's a creative who wants to create and progress. He does what he feels. That's how he sees it from my perspective.

He does what he feels.

Kanye is one of the few people I actually really relate to.

It’s crazy how misunderstood, he is... But I know how it goes when you’re on some advanced philosophy that other people don’t understand.