Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Zim socialite Luminitsa wants her Ex lover to move on with his life and stop communicating with a sangoma who has strong mbashto to bring back that sweet old thing in twenty-four hours.

Luminitsa.png

Queen

grand master
I think it will be even better if you were to give an example of Zim celebs you say have a tendency to be childish and petty about their former lovers after moving on into a new relationship.

Scorpio

grand master
I think it will be even better if you were to give an example of Zim celebs you say have a tendency to be childish and petty about their former lovers after moving on into a new relationship.

Olinda Nkomo, Mai Titi, Lorraine Guyo, etc.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Pana Olinda Chapel. Yaa, ndinobvumirana newe.

Stunner akambopinda busy naOlinda — day in and day out zvaingonzi, "Desmond Chideme... Why Desmond, Why Desmond...."

She was spending heavy bag pana Stunner wacho.

So maybe zvakamurwadza kuti Dyonne Tafirenyika was chowing the Lanso bag paside hake akagara kuti tatata.

Last edited:

Scorpio

grand master
You are bring up Lorraine Guyo into the mix because...?

Lorraine was saying Thomas Chizhanje akamubvisa humhandara this and that. I don't think it's something appropriate to say pasocial media.

When she was doing you-know-what with Thomas Chizhanje wacho handiti aitozvida and ndiani asingazive kuti rukanda runonzi "katahwi" rwunodambuka pazvinoitika.

Black Panther

grand master
Lorraine was saying Thomas Chizhanje akamubvisa humhandara this and that. I don't think it's something appropriate to say pasocial media.

When she was doing you-know-what with Thomas Chizhanje wacho handiti aitozvida and ndiani asingazive kuti rukanda runonzi "katahwi" rwunodambuka pazvinoitika.

The main concern was about money and not bonde izvo.