Aspiring Zim singer-songwriter Shashl (Ashleigh Angel Moyo i.e., Zimbabwe's Minister of Health Obadiah Moyo’s daughter) is said to have been knocked out cold left, right, and center at Pabloz Club in Harare after a scuffle. Godfrey Utsiwegota popularly known as G5 (or G5_utsii) on social media was charged with the assault.

Attachments

• Obadiah Moyo’s daughter - Shashl.jpg
    Obadiah Moyo’s daughter - Shashl.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 1,503
B

Benzorghini

Birds of a feather flock together.

DJ Fantan couldn't keep his baby mama.

So are you saying if a man has a friend who is having public relationship problems with his girlfriend, she shouldn't date him all because of what his friend is going through at the moment?

L

Lawson

So are you saying if a man has a friend who is having public relationship problems with his girlfriend, she shouldn't date him all because of what his friend is going through at the moment?

Yes, because they will obviously negatively influence each other. That's why they are buddies in the first place.

It's a common red flag many daiges seem to ignore. Maybe they think they can change an oan to be a good dude, I guess.

R

Rebecca

My analysis of Shashl is that she had standards and she broke every single one for him. That's where she messed up. She knew he wasn't the one for the long run but she just wanted to have someone. Which is cool if you’re dating, risk it… But doing musvo? Oh, hell no.

J

Jenna

The way people are mocking and making jokes in these comments, it's just sickening.

G

Gifty Phyna

Benzorghini I really don't know why that's so hard to grasp for some people. Do they want us to stone people in the streets or should people unalive their babies because they aren't married?

L

Lamercedes

Why have we normalized yekedero before marriage?

Because some people don’t wanna be married.

Why don't some people want to be married? Oh, wait... It's cuz they know the person they are with isn’t the one but don't want to move on. If you saw forever with your personal marriage won't scare y'all. Y'all see the red flags, y'all just want to ignore them.

S

Sue

Yes, marriage is not foolproof but it can provide more financial security for the child if things don't work. I have dealt with too many men that did not give a damn about me but would have trapped me with a pregnancy.

B

Beethovenes

Every woman won't be a wife like every woman won't be a mother! Let's just normalize reality.

D

Dhavhidho

Why have we normalized yekedero before marriage?

That's exactly what she wanted. She wanted to kuzipigwa nekunakigwa kwega-kwega nebhosvo yaRevhuro. Remember women are gatekeepers for sombonyo whilst men are gatekeepers for wanano. Saka ndikoko. Hameno.

R

Rudebwoy

Ain't no way this Levels dude was pumping Shashl. Ain't no way.

SMH. I can't believe it.

C

Comrade Chibage

Ain't no way this Levels dude was pumping Shashl. Ain't no way.

SMH. I can't believe it.

Why not? 😂

It's now well-documented and is now part of musvo archives.

More Zim celebrities like her are soon to follow suit.

Latest resources