Scorpio

grand master
One only has to wonder how Andy Muridzo now feels about Tytan's wife Olinda Chapel getting all up in his business. I suspect drama between Andy Muridzo and Tytan or Olinda Chapel coming soon.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
One only has to wonder how Andy Muridzo now feels about Tytan's wife Olinda Chapel getting all up in his business. I suspect drama between Andy Muridzo and Tytan or Olinda Chapel coming soon.

I guess Andy Muridzo, Stunner and Dyonne Tafirenyika are now allies given how Olinda Chapel has put Chido Manyange on social media seeking help from her. More loves and likes does the trick isn't it?

Numero Uno

grand master
I guess Andy Muridzo, Stunner and Dyonne Tafirenyika are now allies given how Olinda Chapel has put Chido Manyange on social media seeking help from her. More loves and likes does the trick isn't it?

Olinda Chapel said she is doing it to raise awareness concerning women in relationships about the harsh reality they will face afterwards when they move from their comfort zone.

Scorpio

grand master
Olinda Chapel said she is doing it to raise awareness concerning women in relationships about the harsh reality they will face afterwards when they move from their comfort zone.

Yeah, yeah... but when Tytan cheated with a member from Mandla's lounge no one was saying they should boycott Tytan's shows.

Now Olinda Chapel was there live on Facebook entertaining her fans throwing shade at Andy Muridzo. Double standards much?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Yeah, yeah... but when Tytan cheated with a member from Mandla's lounge no one was saying they should boycott Tytan's shows.

Now Olinda Chapel was there live on Facebook entertaining her fans throwing shade at Andy Muridzo. Double standards much?

Anyone with a brain can easily see Olinda Chapel is driven by the need to maintain her relevancy. She is a border-line narcissist on Facebook.

Numero Uno

grand master
Anyone with a brain can easily see Olinda Chapel is driven by the need to maintain her relevancy. She is a border-line narcissist on Facebook.

What makes you so sure Andy Muridzo's wife Chido Manyange wasn't the one who contacted Olinda Chapel in the first place?

Numero Uno

grand master
There is no fact other than that which points out Olinda Chapel is an attention seeker.

So tell us how Olinda Chapel is going to fix Andy Muridzo's wife problems?

Its obvious she can't solve things between Andy Muridzo and Chido Manyange but she can help create dialog between them.