Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Do y'all know if Tytan got a marriage license out of this?

Marriage license does not mean you’re married. You apply for the license to get married, have your wedding, the officiant signs the license then you turn it back into the clerk of courts for your marriage certificate.

Queen

grand master
Why you wanna act like a relationship philosopher these days?

I ain't never said I was besides that I kinda some of these Zim celebs, felebrities, slay quens and Zim socialites might wanna take into consideration Fadzayi Mahere's advice about the life and work balance.

Fadzayi Mahere Thoughts About Marriage.png

Scorpio

grand master
I ain't never said I was besides that I kinda some of these Zim celebs, felebrities, slay quens and Zim socialites might wanna take into consideration Fadzayi Mahere's advice about the life and work balance.

View attachment 1338

Yada, yada.....

It's always those not married people who wanna give people advice.

Scorpio

grand master
The fact that she has multiple children with different fathers is enough proof. You don't need further evidence beyond that.

Well, these days it's now becoming a norm for Zim diaspora women to breed more children with different baby daddies.

Scorpio

grand master
I suppose that may be the case. However, this whole Olinda and Tytan thing is now getting boring. They should get it over with.

Olinda just can't stand that Tytan getting groupies. Every Zim celeb and I mean male artist or whatever does that. Look at Andy Muridzo for example.

Queen

grand master
Olinda just can't stand that Tytan getting groupies. Every Zim celeb and I mean male artist or whatever does that. Look at Andy Muridzo for example.

Andy Muridzo made a serious blunder joining that Jah Prayzah military touch movement. The same applies to Tahle Wedzinza.

All you gotta look at is how Jah Prayzah has been flourishing whilst them other acts are more so stagnant. What do you call that?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Andy Muridzo made a serious blunder joining that Jah Prayzah military touch movement. The same applies to Tahle Wedzinza.

All you gotta look at is how Jah Prayzah has been flourishing whilst them other acts are more so stagnant. What do you call that?

In the meantime Andy Muridzo is shifting the blame to Zim women :ROFLMAO: about his woes in the Zim music industry.

Andy Muridzo Girlfriend.jpg

Soon it can be Tytan also shifting the blame to Olinda Chapel... Watch this space.:ROFLMAO:

Status
This post is closed for further replies.