Chidinma

Olinda was talking about women of the same caliber as HER, not having done musvo. ??‍♂️

And NOT women like Pokello Nare, Monalisa Chavura, Tinopona Katsande, Tererai Mugwadi, etc.

It's either you didn't listen to the entire audio or you are using selective memory or you didn't comprehend the subliminal shots she was sending.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Pokello Nare and Stunner da Des are probably the only successful Zim celebs who have musvo available on-demand for the masses.

Vamwe avo nikisi, hapana-hapana.

Asi hazvo kuri kutaura chokwadi chisina favoritism mukati, Pokello Nare's brand eclipses so many Zim celebrity brands. Ndo zvitongoripo, ko kunyepa here?

The moral of the story is musvo now pays bills if you play your cards right. But ukaita chidofo waruza. You have to make moves uchiri kupisa.

Numero Uno

grand master
Based on what you have just written there, are you asserting those ladies aren't worthy to be empowered like all other Zim women?

I was quoting what OC said in the audio clip.

Because she repeatedly said, "...women like ME who don't have musvo... I am a corporate winner who doesn't need to be validated by such nonsense..."

Latest resources