Numero Uno

grand master
Here is a quick break down:
  • Olinda Nyaradzo Chapel was born in 1983.
  • Tytan was born in 1990.
  • So Olinda Chapel and Tytan's age difference is 7 years.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Have y'all seen this...

Stunner Responds To Olinda Chapel And Tytan Nkomo.png

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
What are you on about? Are you trying to derail the thread or just being shady like you always do?

I thought it will be interesting. Now back to the topic. I think Olinda Chapel and Tytan wedding was something rushed without contingency planning.

The age difference between them tells you all you need to know.

Queen

grand master
Actually it matters because Tytan is still living that bachelor Zim celeb lifestyle until he wants to really settle fo sho.

It don't make sense what y'all saying. Marriage is an act of settling down. That whole Olinda and Tytan wedding is action towards that goal.

Numero Uno

grand master
You are deluded to think that.

Someone can still have ulterior motives. So here we go again....

View attachment 1355

Ever since Tytan and Olinda chapel split I do think that Olinda she needs to take time to heal. What she went through wasn't easy.

So she gotta get some time off relationships and heal. She needs clarity with herself and not be courting another Zim celeb or one of those thirsty money-hungry male Zim socialites.

There's a beneficial need of being alone and rediscovering oneself, especially after a messy public breakup.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Ever since Tytan and Olinda chapel split I do think that Olinda she needs to take time to heal. What she went through wasn't easy.

Don't you think she should have done that after her first marriage.

The fact that she is now on her third marriage shows you she is a repeat offender who constantly plays the victim. She can't always be the one who is wronged all the time.

Scorpio

grand master
It don't make sense what y'all saying. Marriage is an act of settling down. That whole Olinda and Tytan wedding is action towards that goal.

Why are you people trying to pretend like there was love from the beginning. This was about two people who wanted to use each other.