makuhwa What Happened Between Adrian Tate, Olinda Chapel, Tytan Nkomo And Kuda Musasiwa?

Numero Uno

grand master
What's the story behind the falling out of Adrian Tate, Tytan Nkomo, Olinda Chapel and Kuda Musasiwa?

Adrian Tate Comments About Tytan Nkomo and Olinda Chapel 1.png

Adrian Tate Comments About Tytan Nkomo and Olinda Chapel 2.png

Adrian Tate Comments About Tytan Nkomo and Olinda Chapel 3.png

Black Panther

grand master
This makes Adrian Tate look like an opportunist in the Zim music industry.

Why did have to wait until Olinda Chapel and Tytan drama for him to voice his opinion?

I don't see this being a random coincidence.

Queen

grand master
This makes Adrian Tate look like an opportunist in the Zim music industry.

Why did have to wait until Olinda Chapel and Tytan drama for him to voice his opinion?

I don't see this being a random coincidence.

Isn't Adrian Tate entitled to his opinion about Olinda and Tytan?

Scorpio

grand master
I have done told y'all so many times Olinda Chapel has a negative vibe coupled with so much pride.

That's why many recording artists in the Zim music business don't like her that much. She brings unnecessary animosity with her attention seeking behavior.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The interesting thing is people will be so focused on Olinda Chapel and Tytan latest drama at the same time showing little concern about Tytan's songs and the same applies to Adrian Tate's songs.

Numero Uno

grand master
The interesting thing is people will be so focused on Olinda Chapel and Tytan latest drama at the same time showing little concern about Tytan's songs and the same applies to Adrian Tate's songs.

It's no surprise in general people seem to love drama more than art.

Scorpio

grand master

You can't blame people for that because Tytan is the one who made the conscious decision to hook up with a drama queen.

Olinda Chapel Instagram tantrums are actually now overshadowing Tytan's music. And that's bad music business on Tytan's part.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Why? I thought once you put your relationship and private life on social media and IG you have made it our business.

True — it's should be general knowledge to most Zim celebs especially Zim socialites that if you wanna make your business public, you must also be ready for public opinions from people of various opinions about your business.

Scorpio

grand master
True — it's should be general knowledge to most Zim celebs especially Zim socialites that if you wanna make your business public, you must also be ready for public opinions from people of various opinions about your business.

I concur unfortunately her idea is to have people kiss her ass and worship her so that she can channel that energy by turning them into mindless sheep towards milking them in broad daylight, and cashing in on beauty products.

The marketing strategy is all drama driven, you know.

Queen

grand master
I concur unfortunately her idea is to have people kiss her ass and worship her so that she can channel that energy by turning them into mindless sheep towards milking them in broad daylight, and cashing in on beauty products.

The marketing strategy is all drama driven, you know.

What beauty products?