Numero Uno

grand master
Shortly after Zim music artist Tytan Nkomo and Olinda Chapel split, it turns Olinda is still in love with Tytan Nkomo and she took to her official Instagram account to express how she reminisces the good times she has had with Tytan Skhokho.

And how it would be lovely for them to kick it again as they used to as two Zim celeb lovebirds.

Olinda Chapel Wants Tytan Back.png

Olinda Chapel captioned her IG post saying:

The heart that's meant to love you will fight for you when you want to give up, pick you up when you're feeling down and will give their smile when it's hard for you to find yours. They will NEVER get strength from seeing you weak. power from seeing you hurt, or joy from seeing you cry. The heart that's meant to love you wants to see the BEST YOU, not the hurt you! Never forget that. (Forgive me as I reminisce).

Queen

grand master
She humiliated Tytan on social media acting a victim that's something which has potential to make their daughter hate him all because the mother wanted a few loves and likes on social media. How cheap is that?

When you share a child together, unfortunately they will always have to be around each other at times for their daughter Nandi. It’s better to be at peace being around someone than to have a form is a grudge.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Is that the same Taka Chivore who was beefing with Pokello the last time and is he friends with Tytan Nkomo?

Yes he is but I am not sure if he gets along with Tytan Nkomo I will find out later about those gwans.

And by the way, the whole situation between Pokello Nare and Taka Chivore is ancient like you said.

Pokello Nare vs Taka Chivore 1.jpg

Pokello Nare vs Taka Chivore 2.jpg

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Jackie Ngarande coming through with the subliminals... I see she has a horse in this race.

Y'all know if she's got unresolved beef with Olinda Chapel or something?

It just a matter of putting 2 and 2 together. She is friends with Pokello Nare. So it's not surprising to kinda figure out where her loyalty lies unless she breaks ties with Pokello.