Numero Uno

grand master
If Gaynor Fundira was allegedly hurt by Nyaradzo taking her man. Why isn't she coming out during this time when Njabulo and Nyaradzo are at loggerheads?

She has nothing to do about what happened between Tytan and Olinda's marriage.

It will be so messy to insert yourself into something that doesn't concern you directly.

Queen

grand master
It does if Olinda was all up in her business. I don't see the need not to.

You are not getting it because it's now a bit complicated since Olinda is now claiming that she got scammed by Tytan marrying her and impregnating her like how folks do it in the States to get the green card.

No sane person wants to put themselves into such drama.

Black Panther

grand master
You are not getting it because it's now a bit complicated since Olinda is now claiming that she got scammed by Tytan marrying her and impregnating her like how folks do it in the States to get the green card.

How can you get scammed into marriage and of all things getting pregnant? It doesn't make sense — it takes two to tango.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
How can you get scammed into marriage and of all things getting pregnant. It doesn't make sense — it takes two to tango.

That's Olinda for you if you ain't know her too well.

She is on a campaign to ruin Tytan's image the same way she was playing the same script with Desmond Chideme ("Stunner").

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Why doesn't Olinda Chapel ever mention her other baby daddies yet it's always about either Stunner or Tytan?

You are asking a self-explanatory question since both Tytan Skhokho and Stunner are Zim public figures or Zim celebs, I mean whatever the best way to put it.

That means her constantly mentioning Stunner or Tytan provides her with a reasonable daily fix of attention than if she were to talk about Richard Matambanadzo who people could careless about.

Richard Matambanadzo's clout is on empty. If you catch my drift, that is. ?

Numero Uno

grand master
You are asking a self-explanatory question since both Tytan Skhokho and Stunner are Zim public figures or Zim celebs, I mean whatever the best way to put it.

That means her constantly mentioning Stunner or Tytan provides her with a reasonable daily fix of attention than if she were to talk about Richard Matambanadzo who people could careless about.

Richard Matambanadzo's clout is on empty. If you catch my drift, that is. ?

If Tytan thought she wasn't gonna do her like Stunner then it's safe to say this will be one of his biggest regrets.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Now they have set up a dumb-ass petition to deport Tytan.

Petition To Deport Tytan Njabulo Nkomo From England.png