Njabulo Nkomo's wife Olinda Chapel (OC) posted a selfie on Facebook and quickly deleted it.

But nevertheless, the picture showed OC with what appears to be a baby bump suggesting she just might be pregnant with Njabulo Nkomo's child. Anyway, if these revelations end up being true then OC will have 3 different children from 3 different baby daddies and that will include Tytan respectively.

Attachments

• Olinda Chapel Baby Bump.png
    Olinda Chapel Baby Bump.png
    593.5 KB · Views: 1,312
  • Olind Chapel Pregnant.png
    Olind Chapel Pregnant.png
    636.1 KB · Views: 751

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
If Tytan manages to make Olinda Chapel pregnant then he would have accomplished a feat that Zim hip-hop recording artist Stunner (Desmond Chideme) didn't find as being a good idea but then again that's just my hypothesis.

You must give a reason to support your hypothesis why Desmond Chideme would refute the idea of making OC pregnant during his tenure with her.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
You must give a reason to support your hypothesis why Desmond Chideme would refute the idea of making OC pregnant during his tenure with her.

I will but why are you referring to Olinda Chapel and Stunner's marriage as a "tenure" as if Olinda Chapel promoted Stunner to a respectable post in their union?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I will but why are you referring to Olinda Chapel and Stunner's marriage as a "tenure" as if Olinda Chapel promoted Stunner to a respectable post in their union?

You are answering a question with a question how is that a good idea in matters of having a discussion about OC's pregnancy?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
You are answering a question with a question how is that a good idea in matters of having a discussion about OC's pregnancy?

Because you made reference of Stunner's marriage as a tenure but Stunner and Olinda Chapel were actually married. So how does that make sense to refer their union as a "tenure" like you did?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Because you made reference of Stunner's marriage as a tenure but Stunner and Olinda Chapel were actually married. So how does that make sense to refer their union as a "tenure" like you did?

I used the word "tenure" since Olinda Chapel made numerous Facebook live broadcast videos claiming Desmond Chideme didn't have anything valuable to his name so she kinda upgraded his lifestyle.