makuhwa What Happened Between Adrian Tate, Olinda Chapel, Tytan Nkomo And Kuda Musasiwa?

Queen

grand master
What? :rolleyes: ...

The socialite was allegedly dissing ExQ because he was wearing a cardigan at Star FM awards. The thing is ExQ doesn't know about it that much.

What cardigan was ExQ wearing and why would someone make a big deal out of that?

Scorpio

grand master
What cardigan was ExQ wearing and why would someone make a big deal out of that?

I am talking about this...

ExQ (Enock Munhenga) and DJ Tamuka At Zimbabwe Star FM Awards.jpg

The socialite was saying how can ExQ wear a cardigan and pair of faded jeans to a red carpet event.

You should be wearing something formal, and the socialite went on to say that many Zim Hip Hop artists have no sense of style including Zimdancehall artists.

Next thing you know folks started looking at each other like really, "it must be a little bit rich coming from her don't y'all think?"

Queen

grand master
I am talking about this...

View attachment 1391

The socialite was saying how can ExQ wear a cardigan and pair of faded jeans to a red carpet event.

You should be wearing something formal, and the socialite went on to say that many Zim Hip Hop artists have no sense of style including Zimdancehall artists.

Next thing you know folks started looking at each other like really, "it must be a little bit rich coming from her don't y'all think?"

Damn, ExQ got a whole lotta fake friends around him.

Scorpio

grand master
Damn, ExQ got a whole lotta fake friends around him.

He ain't alone on that one. It's too much clout chasing within the Zim entertainment industry. I am sure he knows that except the wanna be instafamous daiges and slay quans he don't suspect.

Queen

grand master
He ain't alone on that one. It's too much clout chasing within the Zim entertainment industry. I am sure he knows that except the wanna be instafamous daiges and slay quans he don't suspect.

Slay quans is that what you call them these days? :LOL: