So Melody Natalie Mhandu went to Havard Business School, huh?

B

Baba VeMakuhwa

I didn't know Melody Natalie Mhandu went to Havard Business School ka ini.

She sure must be hella smart. But guys, why does she have to constantly thirst trap?

Attachments

• Melody Natalie Mhandu went to Havard Business School graduate.png
    Melody Natalie Mhandu went to Havard Business School graduate.png
    420.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG2.jpg
    Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG3.jpeg
    Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG3.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG4.jpg
    Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG4.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG5.jpg
    Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG5.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 72
recommended
1: On her LinkedIn page it says she has a certificate in Sustainable Business Strategy; but you, for the love of sensationalism the way you wrote your title it sounds like you are saying she has a first-class honors degree in business and clearly that isn't the case. Anyone who is literate can easily come to that conclusion.

2: Musiye aite zvinomufadza. It's her body, and she is the one who establishes the rules and boundaries thereof. If she decides to spend the whole entire day "thirst trapping" as you said, I tell you what oan, that's her life to live. I always believe people do things for a reason and again if they are happy, they are happy. As for me, I've got bigger fish to fry. I just watch and mind my own hokoso...

Chidinma

1: On her LinkedIn page it says she has a certificate in Sustainable Business Strategy; but you, for the love of sensationalism the way you wrote your title it sounds like you are saying she has a first-class honors degree in business and clearly that isn't the case. Anyone who is literate can easily come to that conclusion.

2: Musiye aite zvinomufadza. It's her body, and she is the one who establishes the rules and boundaries thereof. If she decides to spend the whole entire day "thirst trapping" as you said, I tell you what oan, that's her life to live. I always believe people do things for a reason and again if they are happy, they are happy. As for me, I've got bigger fish to fry. I just watch and mind my own hokoso.

I'd highly encourage you "Baba VeMakuhwa" to do the same but since the username checks out. I think I am just speaking to myself here. I mean what more can I say?

recommended
M

Musorowegomo

She is a self-confessed 304 yeyebrity. She is like Tatelicious or Beverly Sibanda in the sense that she doesn't have an identity crisis like most Zim celebrities who are pretentious. A while ago she actually said the following:

"I had help. The time I started my business I was working hard but I was dating a moneyed man, it is money that I took to grow myself so I’m not gonna sit here and be a hypocrite and say that when you work so hard and you achieve a certain lifestyle you what what what.

Inini ndinoda kutaura chokwadi I was at a place where I was struggling like everyone else ndichishanda shanda like everyone else and I then got to meet someone who I was dating and he was moneyed. Mari yandaipiwa ndanga ndisinganotenge Brazilian ndakaita musoro nemari iyoyo. No-one makes it by themselves.

Somebody gives you a push. My point is we cant all be with the moneyed men but lets try and get a man with somewhere better than munhu ari pazero zvine age izvi guys at 30 ndinotanga kuvakei nemunhu ari pazero."

M

Musorowegomo

Isn't this the same deij Lumumba Mutumanje said was bedding Dr. Shingi Munyeza?

Breh that's an old, old gwan but you are right.

Attachments

• Lumumba William Gerald Mutumanje post about Melody Natalie Mhandu and Dr. Shingi Albert Munyeza.jpeg
    Lumumba William Gerald Mutumanje post about Melody Natalie Mhandu and Dr. Shingi Albert Munyeza.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 68
M

Musorowegomo

Is Natalie's shop Style Philosophy offline or online?

Actually, she has both which is a good thing, there's no doubt she's somewhat business-savvy.

Except on her LinkedIn profile, she claims she is skilled in digital marketing, social media marketing and etc. That's a huge red flag because her stylephilosophybynate WooCommerce online shop is so slow af. If she was running a whole bunch of third-party scripts like Meta Pixel, Twitter Pixel, GA, Microsoft Clarity, and Piwik analytics I could understand. Obviously, you don't run ads on your store and she got that right.

My second argument is that if you're going to create a LinkedIn account, at the very least you should make claims you can support because anyone can simply look you up online to determine whether or not what you're saying is genuine (true or false).

You can't say you are skilled in social media marketing yet you don't have Meta Pixel installed on your OWN site, to make matters worse you have got an Instagram page for your shop. Aren't you supposed to lead by example so that when clients hire you, you set up tracking pixels so that you retarget their web users on social media e.g., on FB or IG with sponsored ads? Long story short, any client who is smart should look else in terms of digital marketing. Hapana kwatiri kuenda!

Attachments

• melody mhandu's stylephilosophybynate.png
    melody mhandu's stylephilosophybynate.png
    80 KB · Views: 48

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I didn't know Melody Natalie Mhandu went to Havard Business School ka ini.

She sure must be hella smart. But guys why does she have to constantly thirst trap?

Baba VeMakuhwa you have got to know on social media these days people normally do things that attract clients or more followers. It's no longer about primarily interacting with close people you know very well. Parasocial relationships have taken over the scene and can be heavily monetized if you play your cards right. This is what almost everyone and their mama seem to be doing.

Now Musorowegomo, though, I see you brought up the subject of remarketing pixels, but don't you think it would reduce capital gains for publishers like ZimCelebs if everyone embarks on a trend of setting up their own retargeting pixels in Zim? Of course, I am talmbout brands with budgets and not team refeja-feja.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
@Borrowdale Barron with the current situation in the Republic of Zimbabwe right now all these retargeting pixels you guys are talking about are nothing but a waste of money. Advertising on ZimCelebs is much better although if all things are held constant advertising on ZimCelebs can never beat tracking pixels in terms of conversion.

However, Musorowegomo's opinion is still valid i.e., don't state any skills that require you to demonstrate by example before a client takes you seriously after doing a little bit of social media background check. In addition, the most suitable pixel especially in the business of fashion is a Pinterest tag since the platform itself has many female users.

Bombastus

@Bla Jedza I have never heard of too many Zimbos who use Pinterest—don't get me wrong, I am in no way denying that if you are into the fashion business a Pinterest tag is definitely a must-have thingy. But if your intentions are to successfully market your products to Zimbaz it's either Facebook or Instagram. So, yeah I concur.

The problem with Twimbos as a target audience is there are way more Twimbo boomers who are always arguing about politics—it's a constant brouhaha about ZANU-PF this and ZANU-PF that. Then you have the likes of Shadaya Knight who continue regurgitating their toxicity to Zim incels whilst receiving praises in the form of likes and retweets.

Sadzandiuraye

initiate
These days you gotta go into marriage with an exit strategy y'all agree?

If you are going into marriage with a plan to leave? How will it work then? I don't understand what you are saying here because most men cheat with the hope of not getting caught. And in the case of Shingi Munyeza, it's his own flesh and blood, his own daughter who put him on blast on social media about his cheating.

V

Vongai

If you are going into marriage with a plan to leave? How will it work then? I don't understand what you are saying here because most men cheat with the hope of not getting caught. And in the case of Shingi Munyeza, it's his own flesh and blood, his own daughter who put him on blast on social media about his cheating.

Jobless women endure the most DV because they don't have money. So it's best to have a plan, get a job, and have money to fend for yourself when you leave. The idea is to learn to know when you've married wrongly and then plan your next move.

A

Ashanti Jones

@Sadzandiuraye it's for the same reason people write wills. An exit plan doesn't entail you will leave your marriage immediately after you enter it. Also, people invest just in case something happens to them, and if they're no more then their kids will have something to survive on. You can't say they're investing because they want to die. Otherwise, there won't be generational wealth except the spirit of poverty will remain in that particular family.

C

Comrade Chibage

@Sadzandiuraye I disagree with you because like what others have said if you're already having the plan to exit a marriage before getting into it when negative thinking becomes a norm, it will contribute to low esteem, anxiety, and unpleasant emotions.

Latest resources