Lenard

Lenard Maseko

Attachments

• Tahle Wedzinza - Ndibhambise Tione featuring Tocky Vibes.jpg
    Tahle Wedzinza - Ndibhambise Tione featuring Tocky Vibes.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 287

Queen

grand master
I think she left Jah Prayzah's Military Touch Movement. I heard Tahle Wedzinza is now working with "Afrikan Genesis" something like that.

What's her relationship with "Afrikan Genesis" is it only a management deal or a Zim record label, she is now currently signed to?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
What's her relationship with "Afrikan Genesis" is it only a management deal or a Zim record label, she is now currently signed to?

I guessing it must be a management deal. The details about Tahle Wedzinza are a bit vague she is one of those Zim Afropop artists who seem not to do many interviews.

Numero Uno

grand master
I think she left Jah Prayzah's Military Touch Movement. I heard Tahle Wedzinza is now working with "Afrikan Genesis" something like that.

Why are artists on Military Touch Movement all of a sudden leaving Jah Prayzah and going somewhere else. Y'all think there is something wrong with the dude?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Why are artists on Military Touch Movement all of a sudden leaving Jah Prayzah and going somewhere else. Y'all think there is something wrong with the dude?

DJ Tamuka once did an interview with the podcast "2 Broke Twimbos" and he explained that Military Touch Movement and JP Studios are two different things.

It might be misleading to constantly associate Military Touch Movement members being under JP Studios like DJ Tamuka said. I guess that's why there is so much confusion.

Queen

grand master
DJ Tamuka once did an interview with the podcast "2 Broke Twimbos" and he explained that Military Touch Movement and JP Studios are two different things....

If that is true, then who was funding Military Touch Movement, because some of Jah Prayzah's songs were pro "Team Lacoste" with subliminal messages especially on that song "Mudhara Vachauya."

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
If that is true, then who was funding Military Touch Movement, because some of Jah Prayzah's songs were pro "Team Lacoste" with subliminal messages especially on that song "Mudhara Vachauya."

If you are insinuating MTM was a ZNA or Team Lacoste project, I haven't looked much further into that although it's a common opinion people have heard all along this time.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master

What do you expect Jah Prayzah to do if things are tight financially in Zim? To take his personal money and fund all those artists like Nutty O, Andy Muridzo and Tahle WeDzinza?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
What do you expect Jah Prayzah to do if things are tight financially in Zim? To take his personal money and fund all those artists like Nutty O, Andy Muridzo and Tahle WeDzinza?

The assumption with people is since Military Touch Movement portrayed itself as a record company in Zimbabwe then it should be liquid enough to help music careers of artists on its roster.

Which means whoever is the owner of MTM should be putting money into this music business venture.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Which means whoever is the owner of MTM should be putting money into this music business venture.

What if Jah Prayzah was nothing but a silent partner of MTM? Y'all still expect him to pour his personal funds into other Zim artists careers? It makes no sense to me, that's fo sho.