Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
The other day, a new Zim Hip Hop recording artist named Tashamiswa had a beef with a blog called Zim Celebs on Instagram. The reason is that they uploaded her music to their YouTube channel without her consent and without compensating her.

Tashamiswa blasted Zim Celebs on her official Instagram account calling them out for belittling rising Zim Hip Hop artists instead of showing them support.

Attachments

• Tasha vs ZimCelebs 1.png
    Tasha vs ZimCelebs 1.png
    371.9 KB · Views: 263
  • Tasha vs ZimCelebs 2.png
    Tasha vs ZimCelebs 2.png
    385.1 KB · Views: 254
  • Tasha vs ZimCelebs 3.png
    Tasha vs ZimCelebs 3.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Tashamiswa vs Zim Celebs.jpg
    Tashamiswa vs Zim Celebs.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 295

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Why didn't Tashamiswa just sue them?

I don't see the point of ranting on social media about Zim Celebs uploading her music without taking due procedure.

Numero Uno

grand master
Money and good lawyers.

Most Zim artists don’t have the funds for a legal battle.

She doesn't need money for that.

She could have hit them with a copyright strike for uploading her music on their Zim Celebs Youtube channel.

Black Panther

grand master
I don’t think it’s serious but I could be wrong. I am thinking in the lines of Tasha's promo for whatever she’s dropping next.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I don’t think it’s serious but I could be wrong. I am thinking in the lines of Tasha's promo for whatever she’s dropping next.

With the way Tasha was mad about I don't think she is running around with Zim Celebs on some Zim Hip Hop promo stuff.

Queen

grand master
Money and good lawyers. Most Zim artists don’t usually have the finances to keep up a legal battle with someone who does.

That’s the thing they don’t have that much money. They only have popularity. The life people show you on social media isn’t always what it really is.

Numero Uno

grand master
I now know Tasha and Kikky Badass are now getting along but how about Tasha and Zim Celebs.

Myself I haven't checked what's the word with both Zim Celebs and Tasha these days. But I am guessing they could have calmed down as time went by and reached common ground about the whole issue.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.