Kana munhu akaromba is it normally okay for them to freely provide funds or dish out money directly to their family members without any issues? I am asking because sometimes it doesn't make sense when you see someone being a rich mbinga but has poor relatives that still live a substandard lifestyle compared to them.

By the way, I am not saying the quality of lifestyle should be completely the same, asi time-time, zvimwe zvinhu zvacho zvinozo nyanyawo. The difference is overwhelmingly tew much, abeg.

recommended
Look, the thing is it all relies on mhiko yacho i.e., the oath they have to keep for them to continue making money; however, in most cases, vanhu vakaromba can't directly issue out money to their extended family willy-nilly. What they often do is use people who aren't related to them as conduits to support their loved ones.

Queen

grand master
Look, the thing is it all relies on mhiko yacho i.e., the oath they have to keep for them to continue making money; however, in most cases, vanhu vakaromba can't directly issue out money to their extended family willy-nilly. What they often do is use people who aren't related to them as conduits to support their loved ones.

recommended
S

Shugeta

Sometimes it's not even an issue of kuromba but it's more about not getting along with your family. In a nutshell, not every single person has relatives whom they get along with because people can be toxic and you just want to avoid drama whilst doing your own thing without being bothered about trivial stuff.

K

Kunei

@Tafadzwa Twabam iyo mari yekuromba generally comes with so many strings attached. Y'all gots to know there are no free meals in this world. To obtain something, you must first sacrifice something. In other words, you've got to go through it, to get to it. I mean the bag.

F

Fidzalicious

@Queen is right.

Zvekuromba kana kuti zve mbashto zvinoenderana nezvawakanzi uite uye usaite pawakagamuchira your goblin (chikwambo chako) oro nyoka yako ("your snake").

Kana ukasaita zvaunenge wanzi uite, unogona kutanga kuwana yambiro yekuti usazviita zvakare. Next time you do the same thing uchidherera chikwambo chako unopedzisira wafa (kukita or kumwarira).

Saka vaya ana Boss Nhingi ana Boss What-What ngavadzidze kurega kusaiza zvidhoma zvavo.

Nehanda

Kana hama dzako dzisati dzakukufungira kuti une chikwambo, ziva kuti uchiri kutambura wangu. Anyway, on a serious note, nyaya huru iri pamhiko, that's what determines the terms and conditions of what you can and can not do.

Vamwe vanhu vanonzi vasarore, vamwewo vanhu vonzi vana vavo havarorwe since chikwambo chacho will be a spiritual spouse to their daughters and or their sons. At the end of the day when it's all said and done, zvinongo siyana-siyana.

Latest resources