Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko

The rise of Zimdancehall artiste Nutty O represents a sea change in the Zimdancehall music industry.

Nutty O has lived up to the expectations of being a force to reckon with, and at the same time being slightly sanctimonious, as people of various opinions may say.

However, with this new song "Bless My Hustle", Nutty O continues to make strides in the Zim music industry with yet another heartwarming motivational song.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
That's an awesome effort from Nutty O especially the fact that he actually recorded a song with a motivation message.

Lately, some Zimdancehall songs have been sounding pretty much like the disposable material you would hear in mumble rap; you know those cheesy songs without any positive message for the listener.

I tell you what Nutty O has raised the standards of Zimdancehall with this one.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
That's an awesome effort from Nutty O especially the fact that he actually recorded a Zimdancehall song with a motivation message.

Lately, some Zimdancehall songs have been sounding pretty much like the disposable material you would hear in mumble rap; you know those cheesy songs without any positive message for the listener.

I tell you what Nutty O has raised the standards of Zimdancehall with this one.

If you follow Nutty O's music career you can certainly tell that he is one of the few Zimdancehall artists that are driven by a burning desire to far exceed their previous efforts.

On the contrary, you have got many Zimdancehall artists that don't really take their grind seriously.

They just go into the studio and make microwave Zimdancehall music. Oh, boy, what a mess do they produce... smh!

Status
This post is closed for further replies.