Numero Uno

grand master
American rapper and G.O.O.D Music artist Pusha T has just released his new album "Daytona" but there seem to be mixed feelings about the use of Whitney Houston's bathroom picture as the album cover for Pusha T's new studio album.

Kanye West tweet About Pusha T Daytona Album.png

It is alleged that music producer and rapper Kanye West paid $85 000 as a means to license the use of Whitney Houston's bathroom image for use on Pusha T - Daytona Album.

The aforementioned Whitney Houston's bathroom picture was taken in the year of 2006 C.E. at Whitney Houston's Atlanta residence after an alleged heavy drug usage.

Scorpio

grand master
I feel that the photograph from Whitney Houston's bathroom of her Atlanta house was utilized to speak to the messages behind Pusha T's new album Daytona instead of some attention move or publicity so as to speak.

Black Panther

grand master
I don't know why Kanye West thought spending money to use Whitney Houston bathroom image is a good idea.

Pusha T’s Daytona album cover is disrespectful and dehumanizing. They shouldn't disrespect Whitney Houston like that.

Scorpio

grand master
I don't know why Kanye West thought spending money to use Whitney Houston bathroom image is a good idea.

Pusha T’s Daytona album cover is disrespectful and dehumanizing. They shouldn't disrespect Whitney Houston like that.

I think some of you people are taking things out of context.

Pusha T's album cover represents the drugs and the lifestyle that Pusha T raps about. It's not that complicated as you are making it.

Black Panther

grand master
I think some of you people are taking things out of context.

Pusha T's album cover represents the drugs and the lifestyle that Pusha T raps about. It's not that complicated as you are making it.

The album cover is still tasteless and a reckless choice.

I suggest Pusha T should be more careful with Kanye West overriding his choices and decisions about his creative process.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The fact is Kanye West is mad disrespectful for purchasing that image of Whitney Houston’s bathroom for the sole purpose of using it on Pusha T's Daytona album artwork.

Imagine how Kanye West would feel if the same thing would happen to him e.g Another artist using his mother's plastic surgeon as an artwork. Not cool at all.

Black Panther

grand master
The fact is Kanye West is mad disrespectful for purchasing that image of Whitney Houston’s bathroom for the sole purpose of using it on Pusha T's Daytona album artwork.

Imagine how Kanye West would feel if the same thing would happen to him e.g Another artist using his mother's plastic surgeon as an artwork. Not cool at all.

The issue is that over the years people have inflated Kanye West's ego by saying everything Kanye West does is a creative genius.

I am sure when Kanye West came up with that tasteless idea of using Whitney Houston's bathroom image in his mind he was thinking, "this is beautiful art right here," but what a shame. This is repugnant.