general AKA SA Hip Hop Rapper Wants You To Design The Artwork For Touch My Blood Album Cover

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
SA Hip Hop artist AKA is calling out all his fans to take upon themselves a noble task of designing the artwork for his upcoming music project "Touch My Blood" album.

AKA wants interested fans to challenge his internal Beam Group design team on this Touch My Blood album cover challenge.

AKA Touch My Blood Album Artwork Challenge.png

AKA Touch My Blood Album Cover Challenge.png

AKA Touch My Blood Beam Group Challenge.png

AKA Touch My Blood Challenge.png

Scorpio

grand master
Wait are people gonna be paid by AKA for designing his album cover for this Touch My Blood artwork challenge?

Scorpio

grand master
The winner of this "Touch My Blood" Artwork challenge will get a 1-year internship at AKA's Beam Group.

I just think that AKA is using this Touch My Blood album artwork challenge as a means to get people to start talking about his album.

Methinks AKA's goal this time around is to beat Kwesta's album sales since Kwesta's album DaKAR II was certified 7x Platinum by RISA.

Numero Uno

grand master
I just think that AKA is using this Touch My Blood album artwork challenge as a means to get people to start talking about his album.

Methinks AKA's goal this time around is to beat Kwesta's album sales since Kwesta's album DaKAR II was certified 7x Platinum by RISA.

Either way, it's a good SA Hip Hop marketing technique being deployed by AKA.

However, when it comes to the point you have just put across of saying AKA wanting to beat Kwesta's album sales for his 7x Platinum album DaKAR II.

All I can say is that impossible is nothing.

I am sure AKA has a large enough audience to witness this goal come to reality and that will definitely be a SA Hip Hop milestone for AKA to have an album that goes down in South African Hip Hop music industry as being one of the best masterpieces of SA Hip Hop music put together.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.