general SA Hip Hop Rapper AKA To Make Special Guest Appearance At WWE Live South Africa

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
South African Hip Hop rapper Kiernan Forbes (AKA) will be featuring as a special guest at WWE live South Africa this coming April.

SA Hip Hop Rapper AKA To Make Guest Appearance At WWE Live South Africa.png

Black Panther

grand master
Looks like AKA is hustling real hard for his brand and getting his name everywhere.

This WWE Live in South Africa will give him even more exposure to those people that otherwise wouldn't have bothered to check for him.

Numero Uno

grand master
Looks like AKA is hustling real hard for his brand and getting his name everywhere. This WWE Live in South Africa will give him even more exposure to those people that otherwise wouldn't have bothered to check for him.

I think in the South African Hip Hop music market people are definitely checking for AKA, but I am not sure who is more popular between Cassper Nyovest or AKA outside of South African Hip Hop music Industry.

Black Panther

grand master
I think in the South African Hip Hop market people are definitely checking for AKA but I am not sure who is more popular between Cassper Nyovest or AKA outside the South African Hip Hop Industry.

There has been so much competition between AKA and Cassper Nyovest.

At the end of the day some people like AKA, and some like Cassper Nyovest and the rest of the Family Tree crew.

Numero Uno

grand master
There has been so much competition between AKA and Cassper Nyovest. At the end of the day some people like AKA and some like Cassper Nyovest and the rest of the Family Tree crew.

I don't see any artists on Cassper Nyovest's Family Tree record label that can compete with AKA in terms of being out there on the international scene.

The only rapper besides Cassper Nyovest that has a popping brand is Nadai Nakai. But then again that's just my opinion.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.