Black Panther

grand master
Who do y'all think is a better rapper between Boity Thulo and Faith Nketsi?

Zero! ???

All these daiges are just leveraging their social media following to make it seem like they are good SA Hip Hop rappers.

I suppose nowadays people just skim if you have clout in one area you can never do wrong in another which is false.

Queen

grand master
Zero! ???

All these daiges are just leveraging their social media following to make it seem like they are good SA Hip Hop rappers.

I suppose nowadays people just skim if you have clout in one area you can never do wrong in another which is false.

Calm down, Boity is doing just fine.

Scorpio

grand master
Zero! ???

Word and those with ghostwriters get all the praise while those who really write their own raps go unnoticed and continue trying to be heard!

Queen

grand master
Word and those with ghostwriters get all the praise while those who really write their own raps go unnoticed and continue trying to be heard!

That's a lame-ass excuse. :LOL:

People should just learn to harness the power of social media and create waves with it. It's not like Boity or Faith Nketsi are hindering them other SA Hip Hop daiges from being successful.

Queen

grand master
Exactly the majority of these rappers could not spit a 16 right now of the top of their head.

It's NOT necessary for every rapper to be good at freestyling though. The contemporary Hip Hop music business is about coming up with hot singles. That's it.