Numero Uno

grand master
Faith Nketsi ("Queen Twerk)" is now a SA Hip Hop rapper y'all, yasss you read it right. Faith has just dropped a new myuuzik project "Disrespectful" as she diversifies her investments from the club appearance scene game and all that social media influencer business.

Faith Nketsi's Disrespectful Tracklist​
Ishuu​
Mood​
Big Sis​
Men Are Trash​
Look At It​
Mood (Remix)​
Pop That​

Attachments

• Queen Twerk Faith Nketsi New Music.jpg
    Queen Twerk Faith Nketsi New Music.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 835
  • Queen Twerk Faith Nketsi - Ishuu.png
    Queen Twerk Faith Nketsi - Ishuu.png
    548.7 KB · Views: 1,777

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Honestly, she CAN NOT rap — point blank period. I have no desire to listen to Faith Nketsi's music. But I will look at the pictures on Queen Twerk Faith Nketsi Instagram profile just because...

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
You are such a thirsty ass oan.

But that is what is all there to see. As far as music is concerned, man horrible voice she has. The lyrics don't even make sense. :sleep:

I now think that almost every Instagram model wants to be in the music business for some reason. Maybe it's because they get tired of being famous for constantly posting thirst traps on social media.

Scorpio

grand master
Faith Nketsi is now a South African rapper? Okurrr. The things people do to stay relevant. It's seriously anything for attention these days. But y'all know what they say — Live by social media, Die by social media!

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I can tell SA Hip Hop music is surely evolving - from Boity coming into the SA Hip Hop game and now Faith Nketsi. So who is next in line Tebogo Thobojane or Kim Kholiwe?

Bla Jedza

apprentice
The next Faith Nketsi daige literary has got a song titled "Men Are Trash," now y'all imagine if an oan released a record single titled "Women Are Trash." We all know all hell would break loose fo' sho'.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
The next Faith Nketsi daige literary has got a song titled "Men Are Trash," now y'all imagine if an oan released a record single titled "Women Are Trash." We all know all hell would break loose fo' sho'.

I know bro. Some of these daiges have a tendency to dish out double standards but can't take it when the roles are reversed.

Scorpio

grand master
That's because it's about spreading awareness of misogyny and it usually shows up on South Africa Twitter Trends.

And you still think Faith Nketsi is a good role model or someone that's an upstanding example of a feminist?

If that's the case then boy, oh boy. We are in trouble.

Shamiso

initiate
And you still think Faith Nketsi is a good role model or someone that's an upstanding example of a feminist?

If that's the case then boy, oh boy. We are in trouble.

I am sure there are some young women who are inspired by Faith Nketsi.

After all, people have a choice to find inspiration in whomsoever they want.

Scorpio

grand master
I am sure there are some young women who are inspired by Faith Nketsi.

After all, people have a choice to find inspiration in whomsoever they want.

Right, but you see, only an airhead would say "Queen Twerk" is a revolutionary icon that inspired them.

Black Panther

grand master
I just don't think Faith Nketsi is a good SA Hip Hop artist. That's all.

Yeah, I cosign that too and with so many IG models coming into the music business this is just a reconfirmation that the original form of Hip Hop is dead.

Hip Hop used to be about poetry, it was versatile, people would be able to spit well-thought-out bars. Now, this new age Hip Hop is pathetic.