Is music production software now part of the Great Reset?

T

Trythanks Lightfoot

The whole SaaS or subscription-based business model being adopted by numerous professional audio software developers (e.g. iZotope, Inc., Waves Audio Ltd., etc) and digital audio workstation developers (e.g. Avid Technology, Inc. Pro Tools, Reason Studios, etc).

Do y'all think Klaus Martin Schwab's World Economic Forum initiative called "The Great Reset" has now found its way into the music industry were recording artists, composers, producers, and sound engineers will own nothing and still be happy to make more records?

recommended
You guys are constantly overanalyzing things and complicating them than y'all should.

Everything is taking a subscription route. There is now DaaS too (i.e. Driving as a Service).

Therefore, I doubt it's something to do with the World Economic Forum or Klaus Martin Schwab.

It all comes down to pleasing shareholders because a customer i.e. musicians, mixing, and audio mastering engineers, in this case, keep on paying month after month and year after year to use audio production software they otherwise wouldn't have bothered to upgrade or update.

P.S. DAWs, AU, AAX, or VST plug-in subscriptions = Software as a Service. It's shouldn't be a WEF Great Reset conspiracy theory. Oh, wait... y'all also think Music as a Service (i.e. Spotify...