Artificial intelligence prompt engineering for writing

M

Mercurian Aspirations

I know some people are using OpenAI ChatGPT for different use cases. But what are some prompt engineering techniques geared towards writing essays, social media posts, video descriptions and articles.

recommended
K
You can try some of these, however; bear in mind some of these prompts don't always work with a single prompt depending on what you are trying to do and the LLM-powered AI chatbots you are using. It's a matter of trial and error, of course, you can tweak them to meet your needs. Another trick is to use them one after another on multiple tabs and compare which output is better. You can also patch together different paragraphs or sentences from various LLM-powered AI chatbots until everything sounds coherent.

Editing prompts​

You are a book editor who has worked on dozens upon dozens of New York Times Best Sellers. I'd very much like to kindly ask you to go through some of the best works you have encountered thus far and apply...
B

Blue Blaze King

Amazon style!

Lots of people are still killing it on Amazon because they offer something of value instead of the bottom-of-the-barrel basic stuff. If all you do is sell batteries or a garden hose, yeah tough luck. You can't go against a huge corporation with pricing but you can compete with it with some creativity and making your offer stand out and justify the higher price point.

C

Captain Cayden

How about creating your custom GPT? Wouldn't that be a good idea?

The trick to making money on the store isn't gonna be the agents themselves, it's gonna be convincing script kiddies to pay for prompts that "protect" the instructions. Never underestimate the lengths folks will go to tenaciously protect a stupid idea.

A

Aether Investigator

Am I way too slow, or is it that the ChatGPT store can start piling up with lots of apps that could have prompt injection vulnerabilities?