Black Panther

grand master
I would have voted against closing the website. First, I feel like it does little to stop the problem and it will just go to the dark web (where we will certainly never catch them). Second, why is this illegal anyway? Yeah, it's wrong. Yeah, it's evil. But who is to say that a random ugly guy can't pay to get laid? Better yet, why don't we tax the random ugly guy who wants to get laid? Slap a 25% tax on these losers. Use the money for parks or something.

The ugly part is disrespectful.

Numero Uno

grand master
The ugly part is disrespectful.

Not attempting to be offensive. However, I would assume people who are fat or ugly would make up a higher percentage of people purchasing this "service". Is it not more disrespectful to deny these people access to this service? Just because I would likely never use it myself who am I to tell you that you may not? Unfortunately married men away on business would also likely make up a significant portion of this industry. There is not much of anything respectful about that business. But as I said I do feel it should be a legitimate business legal and taxed. To anyone over 18, that is.

Scorpio

grand master
Wasn’t hurting anybody, but y'all know if the government can't tax it they'll make it illegal. Look at weed, for example, all the "evil" surrounding it disappeared once the government put a tax on it.

Numero Uno

grand master
Wasn’t hurting anybody, but y'all know if the government can't tax it they'll make it illegal. Look at weed, for example, all the "evil" surrounding it disappeared once the government put a tax on it.

Why do you think the IRS is involved, these girls were making a substantial amount of cash and paying zero in taxes for years.