Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Boity Thulo has had spiritual aspirations of being a sangoma but it turns out that she has a new upcoming song called "Wuzdat" featuring Nasty C and this marks off as the new era of Boity Thulo's mainstream rap career.

The song hasn't been released yet but using one's imaginations do you think Boity can out rap Nadia Nakai? You know it's just a normal question that normal people are curious about.

Perhaps this Boity's "Wuzdat" song might actually be bigger than Cassper Nyovest's previous offerings. Who knows? So stay tuned!

Boity Thulo Wuzdat feat. Cassper Nyovest.png

Boity Wuzdat.png

Boity Thulo in the Studio.png

Scorpio

grand master
What happened with Boity wanting to be a sangoma?

Or is she now using her sangoma powers to write bars in the studio alongside Nasty C?

Numero Uno

grand master
What happened with Boity wanting to be a sangoma?

Or is she now using her sangoma powers to write bars in the studio alongside Nasty C?

I bet Boitumelo used Nasty C as a ghostwriter for her lyrics.

I don't see hee being capable of writing 16 Bars of straight fire.

Black Panther

grand master
I bet Boitumelo used Nasty C as a ghostwriter for her lyrics.

I don't see hee being capable of writing 16 Bars of straight fire.

You are such a hater. Give Boity a chance.

I tell you what, Boity's career is gonna be bigger than all of those other wack rappers like Astryd Brown.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Eish..... The struggle is real.

So Boity is a rapper now? Someone is gassing her up real bad... SMH!

You better believe it won't be long until Pokello Nare also does a song with Takura Shonai.

Watch this space...

Black Panther

grand master
Use your brains people.

Imagine if DJ Cuppy can actually get views for her songs on YouTube what makes you think that Boity can't do the same thing.

Boity has got a huge following on social media so people will stream her music!

Don't be surprised if she actually does more numbers than Bragga aka Nadai Nakai.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Use your brains people.

Imagine if DJ Cuppy can actually get views for her songs on YouTube what makes you think that Boity can't do the same thing.

Boity has got a huge following on social media so people will stream her music!

Don't be surprised if she actually does more numbers than Bragga aka Nadai Nakai.

DJ Cuppy can't sing!

She also is another boring singer. The only reason she has a huge following is that she has money to fund her music career and create artificial hype.

The song "Greenlight" was carried by Tekno and I think Boity is trying to use the same formula by making Nasty C do the same thing on "Wuzdat".

My only hope is Nasty C charged her heavy for it unless he is simp.

Black Panther

grand master
Why do you think Astryd Brown is a wack rapper? She sounds dope though.

None of Astryd Brown's songs on YouTube have reached a million views yet.

But watch how Boity "Wuzdat" is gonna do more numbers than her entire channel put together.

Attachments

• Boity Thulo vs Astryd Brown.png
    Boity Thulo vs Astryd Brown.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 422

Black Panther

grand master
But you are throwing shade on other South African female rappers though whilst you are gassing up Boity Thulo.

Hypocrite much?

I am ONLY speaking FACTS that people are scared to address. The music business these days is all about having a huge following which can be monetized as people stream your new music.

If you don't have a huge internet presence you will end up the rest of those wack rappers and singers!

Status
This post is closed for further replies.