Lenard

Lenard Maseko

Boity has released her new single"Wuzdat" which features Nasty C and the song is now available on music streaming platforms such as Apple Music and Spotify.

The song "Wuzdat" has been garnering so much hype since it's Boity Thulo's first official SA Hip Hop single she has dropped as she takes on a new path into the South African Hip Hop music industry.

Last edited:

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
So which one of the South African female rappers is going to start a beef with Boity Thulo because I can already see this happening by the end of the year?

Attachments

• Boity Wuzdat Meme.jpg
    Boity Wuzdat Meme.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 460

Numero Uno

grand master
Y'all need to stop gassing up this cheap mediocre Boity "Wuzdat" song because it ain't all that.

In fact, honorable mention goes to Nasty C because he came through with straight fire and saved "Wuzdat" from being a huge clusterfuck.

Boity Thulo can't rap and that's ain't news!

Scorpio

grand master
The only thing that will make me listen to this "Wuzdat" song by Boity is the beat and Nasty C.

I can't honestly repeat Boity Thulo's verses over and over again because it's just cringe material piled on top of cringe material.

This confirms that Nadia Nakai is actually a better rapper than Boity Thulo. But don't get it twisted Boity Thulo is gonna be getting more attention than most of established South African rappers.

Black Panther

grand master
Y'all need to stop gassing up this cheap mediocre Boity "Wuzdat" song because it ain't all that.

In fact, honorable mention goes to Nasty C because he came through with straight fire and saved "Wuzdat" from being a huge clusterfuck.

Boity Thulo can't rap and that's ain't news!

People said the same thing about Cardi B when she first came into the Hip Hop music industry but look were she is right now.

Don't act surprised when Boity starts going on tours performing her music. Big things start small.

Numero Uno

grand master
People said the same thing about Cardi B when she first came into the Hip Hop music industry but look were she is right now.

Don't act surprised when Boity starts going on tours performing her music. Big things start small.

Boity sounds like Cardi B and therefore lacks originality.

By the way you must be deluded to think that Boity has potential to be going on a world tour with that mess.

I don't see anyone in the United States for example paying their hard earned money to see her perform live in a stadium arena.

Last edited:

Scorpio

grand master
I wonder if Cassper Nyovest is gonna be throwing subliminal shots at Boity's rap career or maybe Cassper Nyovest will urge Nadia Nakai to beef with Boity. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I wonder if Cassper Nyovest is gonna be throwing subliminal shots at Boity's rap career on maybe Cassper Nyovest will urge Nadia Nakai to beef with Boity. What do you guys think?

Explain the need for Cassper Nyovest to start a rap beef with Boity and furthermore do explain why it will also be beneficial for Nadia Nakai to diss Boity Thulo?

Scorpio

grand master
Explain the need for Cassper Nyovest to start a rap beef with Boity and furthermore do explain why it will also be beneficial for Nadia Nakai to diss Boity Thulo?

If Boity's music career continues to takeoff then it has potential to eclipse Moozlie's or Nadia Nakai's music career in the South African Hip Hop music industry.

Do you really think that Cassper Nyovest is happy to see his investment Nadia Nakai being outshined by Boity Thulo who isn't directly affiliated with Family Tree Records? I don't think so!

Matter of fact the rest of the South African female rappers are acting all #FAKE by supporting Boity Thulo's new song "Wuzdat" but deep down I bet you most of them are coveting the type of media attention Boity is getting after collaborating with Nasty C.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
If Boity's music career continues to takeoff then it has potential to eclipse Moozlie's or Nadia Nakai's music career in the South African Hip Hop music industry.

Do you really think that Cassper Nyovest is happy to see his investment Nadia Nakai being outshined by Boity Thulo who isn't directly affiliated with Family Tree Records? I don't think so!

Matter of fact the rest of the South African female rappers are acting all #FAKE by supporting Boity Thulo's new song "Wuzdat" but deep down I bet you most of them are coveting the type of media attention Boity is getting after collaborating with Nasty C.

Nope, you are wrong. Why would Cassper Nyovest be so insecure with Boity Thulo's venturing into the South African music business. Both Cassper Nyovest and Boity Thulo broke up a long time ago. So try again.

In addition you also need to provide primary evidence to prove your claims that Nadia Nakai is insecure with Boity's rap music career and without proof then it's all heresy.

Scorpio

grand master
Nope, you are wrong. Why would Cassper Nyovest be so insecure with Boity Thulo's venturing into the South African music business. Both Cassper Nyovest and Boity Thulo broke up a long time ago. So try again.

In addition you also need to provide primary evidence to prove your claims that Nadia Nakai is insecure with Boity's rap music career and without proof then it's all heresy.

It's not heresy because history repeats itself so many times. Remember the last time Nadia Nakai was beefing with Moozlie and both of them later on squashed that beef.

Now what makes you think that Nadia Nakai will not do the same thing by beefing with Boity Thulo.

These are female rappers we are talking about. Women don't really support each other like that especially if you put them in the same building were they are suppose to acknowledge if the next woman is the next hottest thing on the scene!

Black Panther

grand master
So which one of the South African female rappers is going to start a beef with Boity Thulo because I can already see this happening by the end of the year?

Why are you folks interested in rap beefs instead of encouraging South African female rappers to come together and help each other to achieve success.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Why are you folks interested in rap beefs instead of encouraging South African female rappers to come together and help each other to achieve success.

Let's stick to reality because last time I checked women will always be women with their petty catfights and trying to undermine the success of the next woman on the come up.

Point of reference: look at Cardi B's rap music career especially when she was on the come up. There was this sort of tension and friction going on between her and Nicki Minaj.

The same thing is going to happen between Boity Thulo and other South African female rappers. The main problem you have is that you are still in denial of pure facts that are in front of you.

Scorpio

grand master
Let's stick to reality because last time I checked women will always be women with their petty catfights and trying to undermine the success of the next woman on the come up.

Point of reference: look at Cardi B's rap music career especially when she was on the come up. There was this sort of tension and friction going on between her and Nicki Minaj.

The same thing is going to happen between Boity Thulo and other South African female rappers. The main problem you have is that you are still in denial of pure facts that are in front of you.

For real. You ain't told no lie!