general Cindy Munyavi upcoming single "Wabata Moyo" feat. Andy Muridzo

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Zim music artist Cindy Munyavi has announced a new single titled "Wabata Moyo" which features the former Military Touch Movement member Andy Muridzo.

Attachments

• Cindy Munyavi Song Artwork.png
    Cindy Munyavi Song Artwork.png
    836.2 KB · Views: 271
  • Cindy Munyavi - Wabata Moyo feat. Andy Muridzo Artwork.png
    Cindy Munyavi - Wabata Moyo feat. Andy Muridzo Artwork.png
    395 KB · Views: 288

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Have you taken other Zim female musicians like Tamy Moyo, Tahle WeDzinza, Kikky Badass into consideration?

I don't like Kikky Badass' work ethic because she doesn't put out more music than she should and not to mention that when she does it's usually mediocre stuff were she ends up beefing with Zim Hip Hop rappers like Holy Ten and Tiara Baluti.

As for Tamy Moyo she looks promising and she is still in her early 20s so there is room for improvement and expanding her brand.

But I would make a suggestion for Tahle WeDzinza to leave Military Touch Movement because the record label isn't pushing her as it does for Jah Prayzah's music.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I don't like Kikky Badass' work ethic because she doesn't put out more music than she should and not to mention that when she does it's usually mediocre stuff were she ends up beefing with Zim Hip Hop rappers like Holy Ten and Tiara Baluti.

As for Tamy Moyo she looks promising and she is still in her early 20s so there is room for improvement and expanding her brand.

But I would make a suggestion for Tahle WeDzinza to leave Military Touch Movement because the record label isn't pushing her as it does for Jah Prayzah's music.

Jah Prayzah has got a deal with Universal Music South Africa. They distributed one of his last albums but I don't know the details of the record contract. Maybe he has to make a few albums for Universal Music South Africa since that is the usual standard agreement.

Now you said Tahle WeDzinza should leave Military Touch Movement but if she leaves where do you expect her to go? There aren't many successful record labels in Zimbabwe I can think of.