video Davido - "Assurance" New Music Video Is About His Girlfriend Chioma Rowland

Numero Uno

grand master
Nigerian Afrobeat artist Davido has released his latest music video "Assurance" which is a song dedicated to his beautiful girlfriend Chioma Rowland who recently turned 25.

Davido also showed his love for his girlfriend, Chioma Rowland, by buying her a brand new Porsche car.

Attachments

• Davido - Assurance.jpg
    Davido - Assurance.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 368
  • Davido and His Girlfriend Chioma Rowland.png
    Davido and His Girlfriend Chioma Rowland.png
    631.8 KB · Views: 402

Scorpio

grand master
The interesting thing is that this new song "Davido - Assurance" song is just coming out shortly after Davido apparently had an outburst with Boity Thulo when he had finished performing live Ginimbi's All White Party held in Zimbabwe.

So I am wondering whether Davido is using this "Assurance" song to make up for his shenanigans with Boity Thulo and try to be in good books with his girlfriend Chioma Rowland.

Black Panther

grand master
The interesting thing is that this new song "Davido - Assurance" song is just coming out shortly after Davido apparently had an outburst with Boity Thulo when he had finished performing live Ginimbi's All White Party held in Zimbabwe.

So I am wondering whether Davido is using this "Assurance" song to make up for his shenanigans with Boity Thulo and try to be in good books with his girlfriend Chioma Rowland.

Nah, you can tell Davido genuinely loves his girlfriend Chioma Rowland.

If Davido didn't have an emotional attachment to Chioma Rowland he wouldn't have bothered to actually go into the studio and make a song about Chioma Rowland.

Instead, the fact that Davido bought a new Porsche for Chioma Rowland could have been sufficient enough for her to not stress too much about Davido's groupies or the fact that Davido apparently had a confrontation with Boity Thulo.

Numero Uno

grand master
I bet y'all it won't be long till Davido and Chioma Rowland are officially husband and wife.

Chioma Adeleke -- imagine that!!! :love::love::love: Davido's song "Assurance" is proof that a man will go where his heart desires.

Scorpio

grand master
Why are people, oblivious of the fact that this is a major publicity stunt?

I feel this is a lousy attempt by Davido to stay relevant in the Afrobeat music scene and also push his art.

This Chioma Rowland girl is just a puppet, who happens to be right where Davido wants her.

Time will tell. :rolleyes:

Black Panther

grand master
Why are people, oblivious of the fact that this is a major publicity stunt?

I feel this is a lousy attempt by Davido to stay relevant in the Afrobeat music scene and also push his art.

This Chioma Rowland girl is just a puppet, who happens to be right where Davido wants her.

Time will tell. :rolleyes:

There is no need to be such a hater. The union between Davido and Chioma is such a beautiful thing. :love: