Numero Uno

grand master
Funk Master Flex said even if Cardi B has a ghostwriter he still won't listen to Nicki Minaj's music and needs new female rappers that actually have the talent and skill to write their own lyrics.

Funk Flex Reacts To Cardi B Having A Ghostwriter and Comments on Nicki Minaj.png

Black Panther

grand master
Will Funk Master Flex ever keep quiet about Nicki Minaj? We get it he don’t like her but that still doesn’t take away from Nicki Minaj's success it just makes him look like a butt hurt dude.

Scorpio

grand master
C'mon Funk Master Flex gotta stop putting women down just to bring one up.

The internet never forgets—at one point in time Funk Master Flex was taking selfies with Nicki Minaj and now he is saying, "... Just because Cardi B got a ghostwriter doesn't mean I wanna listen to Nicki! It’s time for new female rappers that write..."

SMH! It's funny how people change quickly.

Attachments

• Funk Master Flex and Nicki Minaj.jpg
    Funk Master Flex and Nicki Minaj.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 826

Black Panther

grand master
C'mon Funk Master Flex gotta stop putting women down just to bring one up.

The internet never forgets—at one point in time Funk Master Flex was taking selfies with Nicki Minaj and now he is saying, "... Just because Cardi B got a ghostwriter doesn't mean I wanna listen to Nicki! It’s time for new female rappers that write..."

SMH! It's funny how people change quickly.

View attachment 11

I hate this new hip hop shenanigans man.

Black Panther

grand master
You ain't the only one. He still salty all these years later...nothing worse than a 40+ man constantly hating on a woman!

And it's time for new DJs that actually play music and not do that bomb sh*t all fvck!ng day. Funk Master Flex needs to chill on this one man...

Numero Uno

grand master
But don't y'all think Funk Master Flex has got a point.

There are plenty of talented female rappers out there that don't get enough attention (e.g. Tink and Lady Leshurr).

I refuse to believe the only two options that we have in the female rap category are Nicki Minaj (the female rap diva version of Mariah Carey) and Cardi B.

Scorpio

grand master
And it's time for new DJs that actually play music and not do that bomb sh*t all fvck!ng day. Funk Master Flex needs to chill on this one man...

For real we do need more options on the radio. DJs don't even break new music like they used to. These days they spend most of their time chasing clout. They have literary turned into clout chasers.

Black Panther

grand master
For real we do need more options on the radio. DJs don't even break new music like they used to. These days they spend most of their time chasing clout. They have literary turned into clout chasers.

It seems to me most people don't seem to care much about hip-hop anymore so the amount of clout chasing is getting out of control.

Scorpio

grand master
But don't y'all think Funk Master Flex has got a point. There are plenty of talented female rappers out here that don't get enough attention (e.g Tink and Lady Leshurr). I refuse to believe the only two options that we have in the female rap category are Nicki Minaj (the female rap diva version of Mariah Carey) and Cardi B.

But you have to explain why Funk Master Flex doesn't like Nicki Minaj? What's the substance of their beef?

Numero Uno

grand master
But you have to explain why Funk Master Flex doesn't like Nicki Minaj? What's the substance of their beef?

Authenticity is now hard to find in the rap industry. Drake doesn't even write some of his own songs.

Cardi B has a big personality & that's one of the biggest reasons she's on top at the moment. These actions create a huge online following which all major record labels look for in every new upcoming artist.

Scorpio

grand master
Nicki Minaj worked even harder to get signed but she got put on because of skill.

I feel like anybody could’ve been the next Cardi B as far as lyrical content is concerned but somehow she’s the new savior of female rap music artists.

Black Panther

grand master
Nicki Minaj worked even harder to get signed but she got put on because of skill. I feel like anybody could’ve been the next Cardi B as far as lyrical content is concerned but somehow she’s the new savior of female rap music artists.

Big Facts!!! Nicki Minaj can rap and every album of hers is past double platinum.

Scorpio

grand master
Big Facts!!! Nicki Minaj can rap and every album of hers is past double platinum.

I love Cardi B but I'm agree with ya, music is going down big time. Nothing we haven't already heard, pretty basic. Maybe she will make something better soon I'm sure she will.