general Have Y'all Noticed Most Of Oskid's Zimdancehall Beats Sound The Same?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Of course, Oskid (Prince Tapfuma) has made a name for himself in the Zimdancehall music industry, that we know. But let's keep it a buck.

Recent Oskid productions have been sounding the same. I wouldn't be surprised if Oskid uses the same template in Cubase or whatever DAW that he uses to make instrumentals.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Personally, I wouldn't go as far as saying that all Oskid riddims sound the same.

Yes, there may be similarities here and there in terms of drum programming and the use of the same style of orchestration and arrangement but you gotta give the man credit for what he does.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Personally, I wouldn't go as far as saying that all Oskid riddims sound the same.

Yes, there may be similarities here and there in terms of drum programming and the use of the same style of orchestration and arrangement but you gotta give the man credit for what he does.

I am not trying to discredit the professionalism that Oskid has.

All I am saying is that some of Oskid's instrumentals are no different than the stuff he has done already. I might need to get my ears checked but ya know I am right though.

I ain't bugging but simply keeping it real from what I have heard from Oskid's productions.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I am not trying to discredit the professionalism that Oskid has.

All I am saying is that some of Oskid's instrumentals are no different than the stuff he has done already. I might need to get my ears checked but ya know I am right though.

I ain't bugging but simply keeping it real from what I have heard from Oskid's productions.

So what do you want Oskid to do exactly? :rolleyes:

You want Oskid to start making Zim Hop Hop beats or what? How innovative do you want Oskid to be?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.