Shamiso

initiate
I see what you did there.??

Hahaha, I was just answering his question the best way I possibly could.

Y'all already know how it is on all those social media streets. Sometimes sponsored posts and all that jazz won't cover monthly bills and expenses.

They say sometimes you gotta get it how you live. Of course, morality is all but subjective, I presume we can also agree on that note too, correct?

Black Panther

grand master
What do you mean when you say corporate connections?

I’m sure Bytedance pays popular celebrities and public figures as a means to draw more & more attention to their social media app.

In other words, I can imagine it being so similar to how video game streaming platforms pay influential gamers to stream regularly on their sites -- sometimes even exclusive deals.

Numero Uno

grand master
Perhaps I may be slightly going off on a tangent -- but don't y'all oans sometimes think these social media apps have exponentially increased the ever-growing levels of superficial standards in modern society?

Scorpio

grand master
Perhaps I may be slightly going off on a tangent -- but don't y'all oans sometimes think these social media apps have exponentially increased the ever-growing levels of superficial standards in modern society?

Unfortunately, humans seem to love illusions.

So Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and other social media apps will forever remain in business.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master

Just because people may be on social media here and there doesn't mean they all will end up neither as attention-seeking selfie fiends nor crazy clout-chasers.

Latest resources