I need help bouncing audio in PreSonus Studio One - (Scaler plugin setup)

D

Dysgraphik

I can't remember how to bounce the audio on an instrument track that's outputting audio through a second instrument track in PreSonus Studio One. Can someone help?

Here's the specific situation: I have several tracks with the Scaler 2 sequencer plugin. On the main Scaler track, I'm using MIDI triggers and key switches to generate a specific progression. It's outputting to another track on which I've dropped a Native Instruments guitar. That track also has key switches on it that are triggering different rhythmic configurations. I want to capture that output as audio so I can fine-tune it.

recommended
J
Have you tried anything so far? If Scaler is a MIDI generator and outputting to the MIDI channel the guitar is on, then it's just a case of bouncing the guitar track to audio. The way I do this is I create a new audio track, have the input to that new audio track be the guitar track, and record in real time, I've not used Scaler but I find MIDI generators can cause some hiccups when bouncing in place, so recording in real time I find gets best results rather than bouncing. You could try exporting the guitar track too, but again not my workflow so not sure of the results.
J

Jeanne Jenner

Have you tried anything so far? If Scaler is a MIDI generator and outputting to the MIDI channel the guitar is on, then it's just a case of bouncing the guitar track to audio. The way I do this is I create a new audio track, have the input to that new audio track be the guitar track, and record in real time, I've not used Scaler but I find MIDI generators can cause some hiccups when bouncing in place, so recording in real time I find gets best results rather than bouncing. You could try exporting the guitar track too, but again not my workflow so not sure of the results.

recommended